CoverGirl Outlast Double Lip Shine Review | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• Teacupp By  Teacupp
    10.13.15

I wasn't too crazy about this. The color was too bright for me

• Krissssy By  Krissssy
    10.05.15

Who doesn't LOVE love love Cover Girl ..... This is one of my all time FAVORITE products by CoverGirl, goes on easy and stays for quite a while && keeps my lips happy ...Love it!!

• maddiknick By  maddiknick
    09.30.15

Good product and good coverage, but you have to wait awhile before applying the finishing coat (and don't lick your lips) otherwise the color will crack and smear.

• maddiknick By  maddiknick
    09.30.15

• jodidesk By  jodidesk
    09.07.15

Not much of a lipstick wearer, but didn't mind this one.

• savannahrenee By  savannahrenee
    04.13.15

i like it. but it definitely doesn't last very long at all.

• hazelnut75 By  hazelnut75
    03.24.15

not bad, but it does not last 24 hours like promised. i like all the different shades available.

• Misskris10 By  Misskris10
    03.09.15

This product looks good immediately after you apply it but doesn't last. The color is accurate but creases quickly on your lips and you have to reapply often. The gloss is pretty thick and sticky. It's not a long lasting product at all and I wouldn't buy another one.

• Mayceesmomma6911 By  Mayceesmomma6911
    03.03.15

I totally love this stuff.. I didnt know if i was going to really like it when I bought it but I was suprised because it ended up being awesome!

• arevanovich By  arevanovich
    02.27.15

Love, love ,love.... One of my favorites.

• ouhlala13 By  ouhlala13
    02.26.15

I love Cover Girl products. They are inexpensive and easy to find. The Outlast lip products are great.

• karene By  karene
    12.09.14

very easy on last great feels good on lips love it.

• lauriejocampbell By  lauriejocampbell
    12.04.14

I'm not much of a lipstick girl, only on special occasions, but this was quite sticky and not to my liking.

• SweetLeaf By  SweetLeaf
    11.29.14

While this product looks beautiful when applied, it was not for me. I found it to have an odd smell, be very sticky on my lips, and not live up to the outlast claim.

• Jellybean15 By  Jellybean15
    11.27.14

Great shades and shine, but very sticky.