CoverGirl Olay Concealer Balm | SheSpeaks

• kharris2007 By  kharris2007
    02.15.16

These are my least favorite even with moisturizer and using a concealer brush it looks still chalky when applying to my face. I am learning that with my complexion I can't go too cheap with foundation and concealer and this product may be affordable but its not good on my skin especially with healing blemishes.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.18.15

I love this concealer. I'm normally not a fan of stick concealers as I find the color of most stick concealers to be too yellow however I use this in 330 light and I love how it looks. It goes on smoothly and the staying power is pretty decent however I do need to set with a powder sometimes because that's just something I'm used to doing regardless of which concealer I use. I bought two of these concealers just so I don't have to be without it.

• sassypants95 By  sassypants95
    09.23.13

One of my favorite beauty essentials. I use it in acne, under eye circles, and any uneven skin tones. It blends smooth and evenly, leaving my skin with a fresh feel. One of the best products out there.

• Outgoing1 By  Outgoing1
    09.18.13

They just changed the packaging from a pot to a pump. I have used 2 pots already and it covers under the eyes and blemishes beautifully. When they changed the container I contacted the company to see if it was being discontinued. Thank goodness it's not. You will LOVE this concealer. I use the Fair/Light one.

• AdraKP By  AdraKP
    04.13.13

I bought this to go along with the Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 foundation and I am quite pleased with it. It has a very creamy consistency and very moisturizing (awesome for dry skin). It's perfect for my under eye area! In additiona, it covers 95% of my acne and additional imperfections. My shade is 310 fair.