CoverGirl NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Alilly By  Alilly
    12.12.14

If you are looking for a natural daytime look this is the mascara to use. The application is smooth. no clumps plus it looks and feels natural. I would not recommend for night on the town.

• jokalli By  jokalli
    11.25.14

This mascara didn't work well for me I swim a lot and it came off in water NOT waterproof like it says and it really irritated my eyes i will not get this again

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

This was the first mascara I ever bought I didn't like it it didn't do much for my lashes and the waterproof formula wasn't waterproof.

• chilypepper103 By  chilypepper103
    09.01.12

This mascara is amazing. It makes your lashes soft.

• clc44990 By  clc44990
    01.12.12

I just got this mascara and LOVE it. Feels and looks very natural.

• bettyboop2001 By  bettyboop2001
    10.31.11

I did not like this mascara at all. It seemed very thick, clumpy and flaky. It made my eyes watery, itchy and irritated.

• donnamae By  donnamae
    10.26.11

This mascara goes on very smooth and does not clump or stick the lashes together. It feels light and natural. I am very happy with the look and color it gives my lashes.