CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Review | SheSpeaks

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.27.20

Marvelous Mascara

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• Tsjones1996 By  Tsjones1996
    10.05.15

Another great covergirl mascara. Amazing formula, even better brush. Builds up to nice lush lashes. Love this product.

• AmyRemes By  AmyRemes
    06.06.15

I own this and it is very good! It doesn't run or smear easily and doesn't add clumps. Its is smooth yet natural to make your eyes look even more beautiful.

• Karencitas By  Karencitas
    02.20.15

This is the best mascara I have found...at the drugstore at least! LashBlast Fusion does a great job making my eyelashes look fuller and longer without clumping. My eyelashes are not very think or long...so I do need to add a few coats of this mascara to get the desired effect. When I am getting ready to go out, I love to put on even more coats to get a super dramatic effect... For my lashes, this brush works a lot better than the orange version of LashBlast.

• LauritaAlways By  LauritaAlways
    01.14.15

Ahhh I loveeee this mascara!! I once had one a long time ago when I was in high school. Wow. I have to say this mascara did help boost my confidence because it had helped volumize and lengthens my lashes. All without clumping! Also, it was so affordable to get! Love this mascara! I need to get back to Walmart and purchase this item because I loved it! Haha!

• rendonadilene By  rendonadilene
    01.17.14

Does not leave any clumps, its great! Must double coat for better coverage but over all is great

• Jassy0629 By  Jassy0629
    11.06.13

I didn't like the bristles on the wand and it made my lashes clumpy

• belle2425 By  belle2425
    04.30.13

Loving this mascara. Makes my lashes look full. No clumps. It stays on all day.

• k8e462 By  k8e462
    04.21.13

Didn't like this mascara at all. I wear contact lenses and it really bothered my eyes. I was very upset to see how quickly it began to clump and became gooey. I may have just bought a bad batch, but I definitely won't use it again. Wouldn't recommend this at all!

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.29.12

i love this mascara. i didnt expect much from CG but i love the formula, how you can build your lashes if needed and the brush is THE BEST out of many other brush belonging to $40+ dollar dept store brand mascaras. I use this stuff daily.. I plan to keep right on using this as long as its available :)

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I don't like this product because it doesn't really add length to my lashes. And its not waterproof. It didn't stay on my lashes that long.

• niferr By  niferr
    04.11.12

As a lover of Cover Girl Lash Blast I thought it would be fantastic to have a fusion of length and body, but no! The big fatty brush that I love from lash blast has been flattened and it is almost like painting my lashes. They are somewhat separated and they are full, but definately not my favorite! Sometimes its ok to stick with something that works instead of going with too much!

• ceeceesilly By  ceeceesilly
    10.10.11

I recently bought this because it seemed like it was getting some great reviews. The one thing that really got me to buy it was a beauty blog, and once the girl applied it, her lashes looked amazing! I wasn't disappointed, BUT I did find that after applying my second coat, it did clump and stuck clumps of eyelashes together. However, it is one I prefer over other drug store mascaras that I have tried. I would recommend it for every day use.

• mandamo29 By  mandamo29
    10.09.11

Covergirl came through for me again. I ran out of my old mascara which was clear because i wanted to use a mascara that looked natural but but made my eyes pop and this Covergirl Lashblast Fusion did all of the things that my clear one did but added the black and made my eyes pop more. my absolute favorite thing about this mascara i that it doesn't clump and looks natural. comes off easy when i remove my make up too! LOVE THIS MASCARA!

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178
    09.28.11

Great mascara! This really separates and coats well. I love this and its affordable. I like it even better now that they have water proof versions. I use a lot of high end makeup but this is definitely a money saver that works great!