CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Tsjones1996 By  Tsjones1996
    10.05.15

Another great covergirl mascara. Amazing formula, even better brush. Builds up to nice lush lashes. Love this product.

• AmyRemes By  AmyRemes
    06.06.15

I own this and it is very good! It doesn't run or smear easily and doesn't add clumps. Its is smooth yet natural to make your eyes look even more beautiful.

• Karencitas By  Karencitas
    02.20.15

This is the best mascara I have found...at the drugstore at least! LashBlast Fusion does a great job making my eyelashes look fuller and longer without clumping. My eyelashes are not very think or long...so I do need to add a few coats of this mascara to get the desired effect. When I am getting ready to go out, I love to put on even more coats to get a super dramatic effect... For my lashes, this brush works a lot better than the orange version of LashBlast.

• LauritaAlways By  LauritaAlways
    01.14.15

Ahhh I loveeee this mascara!! I once had one a long time ago when I was in high school. Wow. I have to say this mascara did help boost my confidence because it had helped volumize and lengthens my lashes. All without clumping! Also, it was so affordable to get! Love this mascara! I need to get back to Walmart and purchase this item because I loved it! Haha!

• rendonadilene By  rendonadilene
    01.17.14

Does not leave any clumps, its great! Must double coat for better coverage but over all is great

• Jassy0629 By  Jassy0629
    11.06.13

I didn't like the bristles on the wand and it made my lashes clumpy

• belle2425 By  belle2425
    04.30.13

Loving this mascara. Makes my lashes look full. No clumps. It stays on all day.

• k8e462 By  k8e462
    04.21.13

Didn't like this mascara at all. I wear contact lenses and it really bothered my eyes. I was very upset to see how quickly it began to clump and became gooey. I may have just bought a bad batch, but I definitely won't use it again. Wouldn't recommend this at all!

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.29.12

i love this mascara. i didnt expect much from CG but i love the formula, how you can build your lashes if needed and the brush is THE BEST out of many other brush belonging to $40+ dollar dept store brand mascaras. I use this stuff daily.. I plan to keep right on using this as long as its available :)

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I don't like this product because it doesn't really add length to my lashes. And its not waterproof. It didn't stay on my lashes that long.