CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Great mascara that covered evenly and did not clump at all!

• Dreammera Dreammera
    10.16.15

We found out real quick that my teenage daughter could not use cover girl lash blast volume mascara when she put it on and her eyes wouldn't quit tearing up. When she took it off her eyes were a little bloodshot. She had a slight allergic reaction to this product.

Video Reviews

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Adequate, long lasting, but a bit clumpy

This mascara is perfectly adequate, but it sometimes felt too clumpy. It seems to last a decent amount of time though, especially in comparison to Physician's Formula.

• irishmaiden67 By  irishmaiden67
    06.28.18

Its good, not great, but will do in a pinch

I tried this because I couldn't find my usual mascara and I had a coupon. It's good, not clumpy, but doesn't make my sparce and short lashes appear any thicker nor longer. Guess I'm spoiled to my expensive mascara. For the price paid, it was good. I have blond lashes, so they did show up and like I said, no clumpy. I also can swim in it without worry. Would be best for someone with good lashes to start with.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    06.27.18

Works for me!

Great mascara, it work great at my eyelashes. It makes them look longer and fuller without sticking them together! Good price, too!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• berryartsandphotography By  berryartsandphotography
    09.20.17

Thicker & Longer Lashes!

This is my go to mascara. I have long lashes, however over time they have gotten thinner, less full. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara gives my lashes extra length and a definite improvement of the thickness of my lashes once applied.

• Eclecticsista By  Eclecticsista
    02.23.17

Fuller Looking Lashes Yes Please!Thanks Covergirl

This mascara works really good I was a bit skeptical of COVERGIRL Lash blast Volume Mascara at first, but once I tried it I fell in love with it! My lashes instantly looked longer and fuller and this doesn't clump or flake off.

• CarolynChurch By  CarolynChurch
    12.28.16

Awesome mascara!!

This mascara is great..even after just one coat. It provides great volume and doesn't clump. I find that this is one mascara that I keep reaching for.

• MommyLikesToSave03 By  MommyLikesToSave03
    08.08.16

I'm a fan of the brand but this particular mascara didn't do it for me. It got hard and clumpy on my lashes fast and caused my eyelids to itch and hurt (possible allergic reaction). Also has a smell to me

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

Great drugstore find!

One of my top mascaras. This is a tried and true mascara from cover girl. Great at separating and has long stating power. Don't even need waterproof to keep this on. I found this about 10years ago and have been a loyal fan since.

• Scullen By  Scullen
    07.31.16

My favorite!

I've used this mascara for years - ever since it came out. It is hands down my favorite mascara because of the color, waterproofing, brush, and price. I've found no difference between this and the more expensive name brands. This seems to make my lashes look just as full, thick, and long. I like the brush for lower lashes too - feels much easier to dot the lowers than with other brushes. I will continue to use this mascara until they stop making it... Which I hope they never do!!