CoverGirl Continuous Color Lipstick | SheSpeaks

• elizmerzi By  elizmerzi
    11.13.12

deffinately one of my fav lip products!!

• moon12216 By  moon12216
    11.12.12

I got the vintage wine color color it lasts for over a hour.Color is a bold red color so its not for those who don't like bold colors.It does add moisture back to your lips.It goes on easily it kinda like glides on.It has a smooth texture which makes for easy application.

• sweetnsassy By  sweetnsassy
    09.19.12

Love the colors and staying power!

• thunderkiss By  thunderkiss
    06.28.12

Personally I don't think this is a great lipstick. I have this is the color "french toast". I really love the color but it is soo drying. My lips get really flakey every time I use it, the color starts to fade after about 3 hours and I have to reapply. There are better lipstick out there.

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    10.27.11

I love this lip color because it goes on smooth with a little bit of shine and lasts a long time. I put this on in the morning and by the end of the day, the color is still looking great. It comes in some great shades and moisturizes my lips.

• PrincessDi By  PrincessDi
    10.26.11

I have used this product for years. I love the way it looks and feels on my lips. My favorite color is vintage wine. It goes with everything. I can't live without it!