CoverGirl Clean Makeup | SheSpeaks

• platinumpink By  platinumpink
    02.11.16

This makeup matched my skin and it didn't make me itchy, but I would love to find something else for my oily combo neutral toned pale skin.

• Alyssaxoxo By  Alyssaxoxo
    02.09.16

I used to love this foundation. My friend told me that my face looked so clean when I was wearing this, she didn't even know what foundation I was using. So I guess it does what it claims! I have found a much better foundation for my skin type recently, but not a bad foundation. Good for the price.

• aquariusbridget By  aquariusbridget
    02.06.16

I love this brand. It goes on nice and easy. It lasts all day. It makes my skin look and feel great.

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.28.15

I did not like this foundation and the main reason why is because I have acne prone skin and the makeup makes it worse and it looks greasy on my skin

• STYLEISLIFE20 By  STYLEISLIFE20
    09.28.15

STINKS! Good coverage but it looks greasy and break you out!

• Karkar915 By  Karkar915
    09.24.15

I found it broke me out. I have combination skin but usually can use anything. Also very cakey. I love the smell and the packaging is easy and simple. I really wish cover girl made one for ance because maybe then i could enjoy this product. I found the coverage to be medium.

• laurar By  laurar
    07.27.15

I don't like it it's too chalky and does not go on easily. Its hard to find a match for my skin too.

• Camkay03 By  Camkay03
    06.29.15

Too thick of foundation for me but it did help with my acne.

• Melanieelise By  Melanieelise
    05.05.15

Horrible it was not a great experience using this I broke out and also the product says it for oily but in a hour I was all oily

• shopper1012 By  shopper1012
    02.06.15

I tried it but I don't think it fit well with my skin tone. I would recommend it, its a very good product.