CoverGirl CG Smoothers Concealer Review | SheSpeaks

• GuitarGoddess31 By  GuitarGoddess31
    03.23.15

This Product is ok.. Im not a big covergirl fan so it was hard to give it any props.. but i can say its ok..

• SummerSunflower By  SummerSunflower
    12.24.14

I honestly don't see the point in using this stuff. I mean, it works great for dark circles but that's it really. I used it to cover up zits (used foundation over it) and it didn't help at all. I might as well have not put any concealer on. I did love how they had my color in this since I am very pale and most face make up doesn't have my shade. But it didn't help that it didn't actually cover anything up.

• hollymei26 By  hollymei26
    02.24.14

This was the first concealed I ever used. It's my mom's go to concealer. It is nice and creamy and medium coverage. Not quite full coverage. It would be a great undereye and blemish concealer.

• Dhawks By  Dhawks
    02.20.14

I liked it. It was a great concealer and did not break me out. For me, it was just like every other good concealer.

• judybird2 By  judybird2
    10.30.12

It does an okay job at concealing the circles under my eyes, but seems to do just as much as any concealer I have tried. None I have tried do a really good job on coverage of undereye circles, discoloration. Have not found the perfect one yet

• peekaboo By  peekaboo
    07.10.12

It is not as good as some concealers I own, but it did an OK job at covering. It was a tad too sheer for my taste.

• Shahn5 By  Shahn5
    05.30.12

I use estee lauder make up and cover girl cover stick, this product works really good has great coverage and doesn't break my face out like some other cosmetics have.

• ginam1124 By  ginam1124
    10.27.11

I have a very hard time finding anything that I can put on my face due to sensitivity, but this product works great. Not only does it not irritate my skin but it does the job it is made for. I love it.