Country Bobs Original All Purpose Sauce | SheSpeaks

• tonyaandmike By  tonyaandmike
    05.04.14

We love this stuff us it alot!!!!!

• Naginya By  Naginya
    01.14.14

Love this stuff on just about anything! I think I love it more than I should...

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    05.19.12

I love Country Bob's! I know it's an all-purpose sauce, but I use it as barbecue sauce, and I like it better than all other sauces I've tried. It's so good on all of my meat. I also love that they say Jesus is their CEO.

• nikmark By  nikmark
    05.09.12

I love this sauce. Great on pork. They sell it at Sav a Lot for a discounted price. Look for it if you have one in your area.

• AprilClemmons By  AprilClemmons
    04.28.12

Great sauce to have on burgers, steak, chicken, etc. it is a little sweeter than your usual steak sauces, but very good.

• baylog2 By  baylog2
    06.28.11

My family loves Country Bob's!!!!

• coach7669 By  coach7669
    06.28.11

I first tried this product because they give away a full size bottle to try. How awesome is that?!! It gave me the chance to really see if I liked it or not. I loved it. I use it on all kinds of meats now. My husband is an A1 fan but agreed that if A1 is not available that Country Bob's would be his next pick. I like the story behind how it was created. It tastes great. I use it as a marinade and sauce. It is great on the BBQ, in the oven, or on the table. I use it on pork chops, chicken, hamburgers, steaks, ribs, everything!! Excellent all purpose sauce!!

• carita1 By  carita1
    12.15.10

IT WAS OK BUT I PREFER A1

• susan12c2001 By  susan12c2001
    10.16.10

I loved this product in Georgia but I can not find it in North Carolina

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    08.23.10

my husband loves this stuff on just about everything!