Coty Exclamation for Women | SheSpeaks

• thenewme By  thenewme
    02.04.13

I like this perfume. It was given to me as a gift from my aunt. It was the first perfume I wear and got lots of comment on. It smells fresh and clean. The smell is not to strong and it doesn?t give me a headache. I give three stars because it does not stay long.

• HeatherSeasr83 By  HeatherSeasr83
    01.04.13

Please no..It's bad enough we're bringing the 80's clothes back, but please not this perfume....

• Janee13 By  Janee13
    11.11.12

It smells good, but It doesnt last long. I recently just bought this and found out it wears off fast. Like I said it smells good but I wish it lasted all day long.

• squeela70 By  squeela70
    10.27.11

Exclamation! is an incredible fragrance that has been around for years but never goes out of style. It has a wonderful fresh and clean smell....lasting but not too overpowering. I wear it all the time and constantly receive compliments about it!