Cottonelle Soothing Clean Flushable Moist Wipes | SheSpeaks

• catpowell91 By  catpowell91
    08.07.15

Every she I got pregnant with my daughter I would have trouble feeling fresh and clean"down there" I bought these after my mother in law raved about how good they were. Best purchase ever! Now I never go without these again!

• Sassbar22 By  Sassbar22
    09.17.14

These are amazing. Everyone in my family uses them and loves them.

• londonlane By  londonlane
    01.10.14

These are awesome! So great for the bigger kids who have trouble getting themselves clean with just toilet paper and great to have with you on the go with the little one's also!

• raqueta By  raqueta
    06.12.12

I have a pack in every room of the house plus I keep one in the car in the diaper bag and anywhere else I can think to put them, they are great for travel

• lynn_green02 By  lynn_green02
    09.17.10

I really like this product. I always make sure that I don't run out of the wipes. I really think they our better than toilet paper alone.

• coco_dip19 By  coco_dip19
    06.15.10

They are ok, not the best quality but they are soft.

• SandyLin By  SandyLin
    06.10.10

These don't hold together very well even on just "freshining up" scenarios. Perhaps the fact they are flushable is the reason. I personally don't flush anything except toilet paper so I think I might just stick to baby wipes.