Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.09.14

These are great, fresh and sturdy. Especially useful when little ones need that extra care to ensure clean undies! Pair with cottonelle toilet paper for a luxurious bathroom trip! :-) Its also fun to be known as " the house with the good T.P....lol. clip those sunday paper coupons and look for ones online to get great deals so you can splurge without breaking the bank.

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.04.17

I love cottenelle products in general and these are very convenient for sure ( especially for potty training) highly recommend

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

great packaging, and makes you feel very clean and fresh, great product

• catpowell91 By  catpowell91
    08.07.15

Every she I got pregnant with my daughter I would have trouble feeling fresh and clean"down there" I bought these after my mother in law raved about how good they were. Best purchase ever! Now I never go without these again!

• Zenas3 By  Zenas3
    03.06.15

easy to use, strong and work great. would like it if container was more low key and more designer looking

• Meganks8 By  Meganks8
    09.24.14

So fresh and so clean clean!

• misty102 By  misty102
    09.03.14

these are so great love how they really do the trick at cleaning very well love these!!!!

• rkellyssranc By  rkellyssranc
    09.03.14

I like this product a lot but the price is kind of too much for me right now but overall great product

• happyface78 By  happyface78
    06.04.14

nice for the clean feeling but I like the Kirkland wipes better as they are more cloth like and you can use less

• mandaleighu By  mandaleighu
    05.16.14

These are AMAZING! I use them for many things- the most convenient product I have in my bathroom.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin