Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes Review | SheSpeaks

• MayWww By  MayWww
    05.20.21

Very easy and convenient, I even take them for family trips.

• mokitty87 By  mokitty87
    05.02.21

Best wipes!

I really like Cottonelle wipes, we have been using them for years and like how clean we feel.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.01.21

Strong yet gentle.

Nice when you just need a little extra gentle help getting clean. These wipes are gentle yet do not fall apart in your hands, so they have a nice balance. The scent is pleasant and very mild. The ones I buy at Costco have a little snap top that keeps the wipes moist and fresh from first until last.

• Porternurse39 By  Porternurse39
    07.09.20

Perfect cleansing wipes.

Absolutely love these wipes. Perfect for kids and adults and multi functional. They smell great, are gentle on the skin and have never clogged my plumbing. Highly recommend!

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.14.18

Recommend this to all

I love this brand they are outstanding! Thick and durable for kids but good for adults also what a perfect stocking stuffer keeps you cooler in the heat crisp and refreshing feeling I would buy this again in bulk

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.04.17

I love cottenelle products in general and these are very convenient for sure ( especially for potty training) highly recommend

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

great packaging, and makes you feel very clean and fresh, great product

• catpowell91 By  catpowell91
    08.07.15

Every she I got pregnant with my daughter I would have trouble feeling fresh and clean"down there" I bought these after my mother in law raved about how good they were. Best purchase ever! Now I never go without these again!

• Zenas3 By  Zenas3
    03.06.15

easy to use, strong and work great. would like it if container was more low key and more designer looking

• Meganks8 By  Meganks8
    09.24.14

So fresh and so clean clean!

• misty102 By  misty102
    09.03.14

these are so great love how they really do the trick at cleaning very well love these!!!!

• rkellyssranc By  rkellyssranc
    09.03.14

I like this product a lot but the price is kind of too much for me right now but overall great product

• happyface78 By  happyface78
    06.04.14

nice for the clean feeling but I like the Kirkland wipes better as they are more cloth like and you can use less

• mandaleighu By  mandaleighu
    05.16.14

These are AMAZING! I use them for many things- the most convenient product I have in my bathroom.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin