Costco Kirkland Diapers | SheSpeaks

• babydot babydot
    08.02.12

I just recently started using these. I really wished I used them earlier because I could have saved a lot more money on diapers! I was a huge user of Pampers and Huggies for my firstborn son. I was doubtful that Kirkland's diapers wouldn't be as absorbent as the brand name diapers and boy was I wrong. I only started using them because a friend gave us their leftover Kirkland diapers and I reluctantly used them. Boy, I should have used them long time ago and I would have a lot more money! I rarely get leaks with these diapers and they hold all the runny poop in them too, which is a huge plus!!! I recommend these diapers to all of of my friends with children now.

• emily-sX By  emily-sX
    08.29.16

Great diaper, great price

I have bounced back and forth between different diaper brands. I had not found one that I really liked until I tried the Kirkland Brand. After some research, I found this is made by the same company that makes Huggies, but at a much better price! I mean, if you are like me and going through at least 4 diapers a day, I want a cheaper option that name brand Huggies, but I don't want to skimp on the quality. I found these diapers to be the perfect blend of quality and price. Perfect for my sweet toddler!

• Masooma By  Masooma
    02.22.16

I have tried many well known brand diapers that are much more expensive but have either leaked or gave my baby the worst rash, costco brand is the best brand fr diapers, no leaks and no rashes.

• Cstalsy By  Cstalsy
    10.11.15

I really like these diapers. they are almost exactly like Huggies.

• KMandeville By  KMandeville
    07.08.15

These diapers are amazing. We have pretty much been using Huggies diapers exclusively since my daughter was born a year ago but she developed a horrible rash that last over a month. We tried about ten different brands and were about to give up until we heard about these. I decided to give them a try and so happy we did. They fit and hold up just like regular Huggies diapers. Unfortunately/fortunately the day we got these our daughter decided it was time to learn to use the potty so she really doesn't use them to their maximum capacity but we will definitely try these again for any future children.

• Sassbar22 By  Sassbar22
    09.17.14

Great diapers that work just as well as high end diapers.

• babydot By  babydot
    08.02.12

• anamika By  anamika
    03.26.12

For my daughter we had tried pampers, huggies and almost all other brands before trying this. We used these diapers from when she was 2 months old until she was potty trained. we are very happy with the product and costco gives it at a good price. I would highly recommend this product to parents.

• darw67 By  darw67
    09.29.11

Great product for the price - do not leak, stay fastened, size is a little smaller then brand names, but that is the only con.

• onewakyldy By  onewakyldy
    06.14.11

As a child care provider I use a lot of diapers. My parents all provide diapers for their children. I get a variety of brands, costco's kirkland diapers are by far the best. I actually recommend to my new parents that they purchase kirkland diapers instead of the more costly brands.

• Monca27 By  Monca27
    04.26.11

The don't leak but the sizes seem to run alittle small so I buy them as a between size.