Cosmetyn Intense Stretch Mark Therapy | SheSpeaks

02.22.15

Very soft

• vsbringas By  vsbringas
    08.18.11

I tried this product for a month it didnt do any huge improvement for me. I read on sites that you have to mix this product with anothere stretch mark cream product so that it can actually work. BTW ive my stretch marks for about 6 yrs.

• hippiekrystal By  hippiekrystal
    02.18.11

I would love a sample

• princess126600 By  princess126600
    08.16.09

SAMPLE PLEASE!!

• spiceprincess By  spiceprincess
    08.15.09

I would love a free sample of this product, I have 2 children and although I am skinny, I got some stretch marks from them and I have wasted money on so many other creams that didn't work.

• aeonflux707 By  aeonflux707
    07.07.09

When I went to the site it seemed very much like spam, although I did put it in my bookmarks and try it when I get my next paycheck...my stretchmarks aren't that bad they're mostly on lovehandles on the back. Which is weird that I didn't get any on my stomach but I was so thrilled. I will definitely try this out

• wonderwoman17 By  wonderwoman17
    06.16.09

Wow This sounds great , How can I try this Product.

• alisson14 By  alisson14
    06.08.09

I would Love a free sample as well after losing quite a bit of weight over a year and am still losing, I think it would make me more confident in my appearance.

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    06.01.09

This sounds pretty good, just lost some weight and have some stretch marks, I would like to try it also to see if it really does works at all?

• bmyown06 By  bmyown06
    05.31.09

I would like to try this I just had my second child and i have strech marks all over my tummy from my son.