Like I said in Part 1, I love going apple picking in the fall. And I love baking and cooking with the bounty of apples I come home with.
We've already looked at the sweet apple recipes, so now let's move on to the savory.
- Acorn Squash and Apple Pizza from Savvy Eats
- Apple, Brie and Pecan Panini from Savoring the Thyme
- Apple Pecan Stuffed Squash from Good Life Eats
- Carrot Apple Ginger Soup from Joy the Baker
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts and Apples from 101 Cookbooks
- Turkey Apple Pot Pie with Cheddar Biscuit Crust from Sippity Sup
What's your favorite savory apple recipe?