Conair Curl Fusion Ionic Styler Model 222 Blow Dryer | SheSpeaks

• Nimawoo By  Nimawoo
    06.22.16

Space & time saving

Love that this combine a diffuser & hair dryer into one unit. Very clever. I hate having to store a huge detachable diffuser

• IzeksMom1 By  IzeksMom1
    10.19.14

I saw many wonderful review about this product and I would love to try it out, I have to just get my hands on one of these!!!!!

• romonna80 By  romonna80
    05.15.11

OMG i have been wanting one of theses .. i spend so much money on product for my hair to keep it from being soo frizzy and unmanageable

• hannahrenee26 By  hannahrenee26
    04.28.11

I would love to try this! If i blow dry my hair if goes to just waves, if I use gel/ mousse its crunchy!

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    09.02.10

YESSS, I have curly hair and I have/use the attachable 1 that u put on the Hair dryer. I Truly Need/Want 1 of these ASAP ......

• abbysnews By  abbysnews
    09.02.10

this would be AWESOME FOR MY Daughter she has really curly hair and we have tryed all kinds of products and have had no luck they all leave her hair frizzy or sticky or stiff and it is a pain fixing her hair..

• lisalovesyeww By  lisalovesyeww
    09.01.10

I would like to try this. I have really curly hair and can not blow dry it with a regular dryer.

• hershey_kiss0607 By  hershey_kiss0607
    06.11.09

i would love to try this out ....

• YampyPie By  YampyPie
    02.20.09

I have wanted this dryer for so long...I need to just get one already! LOL