Columbia Pictures Seven Pounds Review | SheSpeaks

• JennicaJanae By  JennicaJanae
    10.04.19

Great movie

When I first seen this movie it scared me for some reason. But then I watched it again and it only scared me because I didn't know what was going on. This is actually a great movie and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Beautyasguru By  Beautyasguru
    10.28.15

Will Smith is an amazing actor and can make any movie a must see. Inspiring and heartfelt movie.

• nicolegray By  nicolegray
    02.05.14

This movie I would recommend to anyone who likes inspiring movies! It is very powerful and Will Smith makes it so believable!

• kimbo755 By  kimbo755
    12.11.13

I loved this movie as well. I thought it was very powerful. This is one movie you need to sit and watch uninterrupted.

• beuteefull By  beuteefull
    06.08.13

A very touching and inspiring movie. This movie shows how far someone could really go to help others and be so selfless, After watching this movie, I had a lot of thoughts of wanting to help people just as his character had.. and I'm sure a lot of other people felt the same way!

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

what a feel good movie even tho sad it was a great watch

• shanif2 By  shanif2
    06.04.12

i wish will smith could be my best friend. He does all his characters perfectly to the dot. the movie was extra ordinary and made me feel all weird and warm in my heart. loved it.

• Mandykin By  Mandykin
    03.09.12

This is an amazing film! Definitely one of Will Smith's better films! All the actors did a great job. It is definitely a tear-jerker but is a must see! So if you haven't seen this, you need to!

• Shygoodangel777 By  Shygoodangel777
    03.09.12

1 of many will smith good movies

• mdunnings By  mdunnings

a great movie with substance. Will Smith best performance

• TLHenry By  TLHenry
    02.22.12

I loved this movie. Will Smith was perfect for the part. I love how initially we are repulsed by his character only to learn of his redemption as the story unfolds. Marvelous turn of events and chilling ending.

• doranl By  doranl
    02.22.12

This movie was really well written, but totally depressing! Not a fun movie by any means.

• coridell By  coridell
    02.22.12

This movie is wonderful! It is a bittersweet movie but oh so good. Will Smith does a great job in his role. He really brings it to life. Made me cry in the end but this is still a must see movie!

• Cherylrabbit By  Cherylrabbit
    02.22.12

I loved this movie. It is so sad and it really made me cry. After watching this, I thought, "Wow. it's so amazing that one man could do so many things for seven strangers that he didn't even know." I hope you guys love it as much as I do if you watch it.

• Kairegan By  Kairegan
    02.09.12

I love this movie. My husdand suggested it one night, and I watched it without knowing what it truly was about and enjoyed it so much. Will Smith is an amazing actor and his performace was brilliant. It is a must see if you havent already. Top 5 all time favorite movies