Colourpop Colourpop Liquid Lipsticks | SheSpeaks Reviews

• mrober16 By  mrober16
    01.11.18

Great for the price

Great lipsticks for the price. Very pigmented and long lasting. Comes in a great variety as well. Can be a little flakey if your lips are dry beforehand. Always put chapstick on before applying lipstick.

• moni25 By  moni25
    12.08.17

💖

h my god I tried this super matte lipstick from @colourpopcosmetics thanks @ipsy that touched me in my bag of the month and is super incredible has a spectacular finish the baracuda color sat me very well on my skin (it should be noted that I am white but not so much haha) really if the rating depends on 5 stars because I give a thousand excellent work with this😍💖👍

• eveu98 By  eveu98
    11.13.17

Awesome Product

Colourpop is one of those products that you are happy that are not overpriced because the product pay off is beyond amazing. The matte finishes stay on throughout the day and do not smudge off through activities. The price point is $6.00!!! and they are usually bought in order to replace kylie cosmetics' lip kits. They do a great job at delivering different shade options along with different finishes such at satin, glossy and metallic.

• riyamalhotra By  riyamalhotra
    10.30.17

the ultra matte collection from colourpop is very good, in terms of being a matte product that will not budge the whole day. However, it is a bit drying on the lips and is a tough time when you take off the lipstick afterwards. the packaging and formula is great but

• marielanr By  marielanr
    05.15.17

I love these matte liquid lipsticks. The colors in the tube show up exactly like that on my lips. They last a long time without feeling too dry. Even though they dry after a couple minutes, they don't make my lips feel like I need to apply lip balm. You cannot beat the price

• Hrudick By  Hrudick

Love this!

I love this liquid lipstick. It's very creamy with a nice satin finish and I feel like it's great for long-lasting wear that doesn't flake or crumble easily. It does smell fantastic in my opinion but I know for some people it's to perfumy depending on how easily swayed your senses are. I would highly recommend this and would use it again.

• Hrudick By  Hrudick

Love this!

• MommaYoung By  MommaYoung
    05.06.17

I received a couple of these lipsticks in a subscription box I reviewed. There are a large number of colors to choose from. I like to either leave the colorpop Matt or I will add some gloss. It would be a good idea to exfoliate your lips prior to using. I like that the color lasted longer and their wasn't a bad taste.

• kabukik By  kabukik
    05.03.17

Pleasant Surprise

I had only tried the lippie stix in matte, and I really enjoy it. It is one of my favorite lipsticks. So, in a sale on my last order I tried the liquid lipsticks in satin, I needed a peachier/orange color, at the end a settled on Likely, described as soft peachy nude, it is lighter than what appears on screen, but it works with my light/warm skin tone, and I think it would work with darker one too, lighter I am not soo sure. Still I really liked this color, it has a long-lasting power on me without the drying of my lips, but I did need to retouch after eating, but nothing drastic. With this experience, I would buy another Ultra Satin Lip.

• MakeupAndChaixoxo By  MakeupAndChaixoxo
    04.04.17

I adore Colourpop!

Colourpop's Liquid Lipsticks are some of my favorites. They have a variety of shades and finishes, and they last quite a while. My only issue is that the Ultra Matte Lip occasionally flakes after a bit. It isn't too often, so I am honestly not complaining.