Colgate Sensitive Whitening | SheSpeaks

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

This toothpaste does its job as far as cavity prevention. However my teeth did not look any whiter

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    03.06.16

This Colgate toothpaste is great for cavity protection, but it sucks BIG time for whitening. I was greatly disappointed!

• FancyNot By  FancyNot
    09.01.15

I like this toothpaste because I myself have had sensitive teeth ever since I had my braces removed. I would recommend it.

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    08.13.15

This sensitive toothpaste works well. It does not take long for the sensitivity to go away when using it.

• savingprivatekelly By  savingprivatekelly
    09.02.14

I tried this toothpaste for sensitivity that I been experiencing in the last few months. This toothpaste was a last minute recommendation from my doctor and it works wonders. I never have issues with sensitivity anymore.

• susan435 By  susan435
    09.02.14

I tried this tooth paste for sensitivity. I only noticed marginal improvement. I did not notice any whitening effect so have decided to try another brand.

• Annakiv By  Annakiv
    06.04.14

2 years ago a dentist suggest me to use colgate sensitive for my teeth.i m using it since then and my Gyms don t bleed.i think i ts a great product but as for the whitening it s not happening..

• dawnmarieb By  dawnmarieb
    04.27.14

This is a great toothpaste. It greatly helps with the sensitivity I experience due to gum recession. Plus, it leaves my mouth feeling really clean and does help whiten marginally.

• Silkki By  Silkki
    09.30.13

I have tooth sensitivity, I try to pretend it's not there and I have never really had the problems or pains that I been experiencing in the last few months. I have always been a fan of Colgate it's the only toothpaste that I personally use. I will buy everyone else in my house whatever they would like but for me, nothing feels like Colgate. So, when I decided I had to do something for the pain of my teeth until I went to the dentist in the new year. I went into my local grocery store for dog food and remembered.....I needed to get some stuff....so I bought some mouthwash (I wrote a review for this product tonight as well, check it out) and I grabbed some Colgate Sensitive. At first I likely looked a little lost standing in the toothpaste aisle of the grocery store with my 16 KG bag of dog food in one hand and my milk in the other, but I was so confused. I've seen the commercials for Sensodyne and Colgate, I believe there were two other kinds of "sensitive teeth" toothpaste there which didn't make my choice any easier at that moment. I mean, my gut instinct told me to stick with Colgate I trust them, love them and in my experience I don't like any other toothpaste brands. So, why was this so difficult for me? Well, all I can say is that the media got in my head and was pulling strings. But in the end I picked what I new and loved. I guess what? Yep, that's right, I love it. The box says that it will take two weeks for the product to fully work, but let me tell you, I could feel a difference during the first brushing. I have used it in the morning and at night and I have loved it. I can drink and eat, almost, anything again and it feels great. I mean, I have two cavities so I'm not going to be able to eat a lot of sugar and have no worries but the actual sensitivity from my teeth themselves (not the pain from the cavities) has been relieved so much. And if I do happen to eat something that bothers my teeth, like the delicious fudge I had last night at our new years eve gathering, well I will do as I did last night when ran right upstairs, almost in tears because my cavity was having a party of it's own in my mouth, dancing all over my tooth and bringing tears to my eyes. But what do I say about that......COLGATE SENSITIVE SAVED THE NIGHT!!! I brushed any little food that was on my tooth away, helped protect the surrounding teeth and I was in no more pain when I finished brushing. I am so happy to have found this toothpaste, I really think it has become my new favorite. I love it!!!