Colgate Optic White Toothpaste Review | SheSpeaks

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.09.20

Great product

I love this toothpaste. Even though I drink coffee daily, this toothpaste helps keep my teeth pretty white.

• Adefull4255 By  Adefull4255
    01.02.20

Love this product! Makes my teeth feel really clean. Great for whitening my teeth!

• Michellerenee101 By  Michellerenee101
    05.23.19

I definitely recommend

This is my favorite tooth paste. I notice a difference in my teeth and how healthy they are.

• Tinah1234 By  Tinah1234
    05.22.19

Works good! Makes your teeth white, but I'm not sure how good it is for your enamel

• MJDilla By  MJDilla
    01.09.19

Try it!

Makes my mouth feel clean! Been using this product off and on for years

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Fresh Fresh Taste and Yes, it Whitens

When I'm out of my AP24 Whitening, I use Optic White. It honestly gives me more of a fresh taste and lasts a very long time. Also, YES, it does make my teeth whiter! I'm a huge coffee drinker (not a smoker), but coffee yes! it's also much more afforadble than my AP24, so I switch.

• monteque By  monteque
    11.21.17

No difference

I do not smoke but I drink coffee. I do not see any difference using this product.

• lifero By  lifero
    10.11.17

I try it after 2 year using braces

We only use Colgate at home. After using braces for 2 years I used this product and my teeth looks more whiter than before. I will not change of brand.

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

only toothpaste I use

Love this toothpaste. Does not make me gag, gives me fresh breath and leaves my teeth feeling very clean.

• jannL7 By  jannL7
    07.24.17

Not For Me

I have to start off by saying that I am not a big fan of "whitening" toothpastes. I feel there are better ways to whiten your teeth. When I received a complimentary sample of Colgate Optic White Radiant Toothpaste in a Playa Vox Box, I was hesitant to try it but did so in order to provide an honest review. First of all the packaging is as as radiant as the product promises your teeth will be which is a nice touch. The scent is a strong minty scent that lives up to it's name "Icy Mint" and the flavor is even stronger, leaving you with a strong fresh breath feeling when you're done brushing which is a positive. A negative for me was the way that this toothpaste felt on my teeth. Personally, it just felt tingly and strange but I guess that may just be the product doing it's job and whitening my teeth. I honestly didn't continue use after the one time I sampled it. So I can't comment on if it whitens your teeth or not. As for the price, it seems too high for me considering I think there are better Colgate products on the market that I prefer over Colgate Optic White Radiant. With all this said, I think this product just isn't for me but I am grateful to have had the opportunity to try before I buy.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Good

This is like any other whitening toothpaste but it works well

• Kshah1 By  Kshah1
    07.19.16

Great toothpaste

This is one of my favorite toothpastes! It makes my teeth whiter. The only thing is that it has a strong feel when applied to the teeth. I wouldn't recommend using this toothpaste every single day bacause it is very strong. Personally I like to use this every other day.

• Guerrera20 By  Guerrera20
    07.11.16

I really like this toothpaste but I don't use it that much because the price

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.11.16

This product works.....I've noticed my teeth are whiter. This is the only toothpaste my daughter uses.

• dgipson2 By  dgipson2
    06.22.16

Works well

After using this for about 5 days I noticed my teeth looked whiter. I don't like the taste it leaves in my mouth, but it works.