Colgate Max Fresh

Colgate Max Fresh

4.0
              Rated #55 in Oral Care
21 Reviews 4.0/5 stars

Good toothpaste This tastes pretty good, and think it does a good job of cleaning teeth. Plus our kids like it, which is a plus.

This tooth paste does its job, but the scent is too strong for me and pretty spicy, our family use it from time to time, but not our favorite.

Freshens breath Cleans teeth and freshens breath. Very bold minty flavor.

Fresh and Keeps Your Mouth Healthy I only use Colgate Total toothpastes, I feel it works to keep cavities at bay and fights against harmful bacteria. The flavor for this type of Colgate Total is fresh and since I follow it up with mouthwash, it lasts long enough for me until I brush my teeth again.

Great Toothpaste I absolutely love how fresh my mouth feels after I brush with this toothpaste, unfortunately, it does not last very long. For the price, it is definitely a great buy!

Fresh & clean! This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Love the taste of this paste!

best toothpaste i have ever tried! This tooth paste is amazing. It really makes your teeth sparkle and shine. It really cleans and makes your mouth feel fresh for hours after using it . I recommend this to anyone and everyone.

make my mouth feel fresh and clean! I love the mintyness:)

I actually think that the Crest tooth paste is better than this one. I don't really like it as much because it doesn't make me feel like my teeth are as clean as it should be. I actually used crest my whole life and recently switched to this. and after I finished it. I'm definitely going back to Crest.

Has a good taste and texture. Does the job, though I dont really think any whitening toothpaste really helps but thats just me. Always choose Colgate over Crest though... better ingredients.

I would have to say this is a great toothpaste....

I do not feel this tooth paste leave clean feeling.

pretty good toothpaste and reasonable price. Left my mouth feeling clean and fresh even after a few hours. I am a very picky person with toothpaste because i have sensitive teeth but i will try anything once. My sister received these as a free samples and she shared one of those with me.

Although this isn't my first choice when it comes to toothpaste, I would prefer it over other brands. The freshness doesn't last all that long & with the "Max Fresh" in the name I'd assume it last a while.

This is my favorite toothpaste. I don't think that it does a ton of work on preventing cavities, so I don't use it before bedtime, but I love it for keeping my breath fresh. I use this one in the morning to get rid of morning breath and to make me feel confident when I kiss my husband!