Colgate Max Fresh | SheSpeaks

• jam_i209 jam_i209
    05.05.14

Although this isn't my first choice when it comes to toothpaste, I would prefer it over other brands. The freshness doesn't last all that long & with the "Max Fresh" in the name I'd assume it last a while.

• Meaganalora By  Meaganalora
    10.29.16

Fresh & clean!

This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Love the taste of this paste!

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    07.11.16

best toothpaste i have ever tried!

This tooth paste is amazing. It really makes your teeth sparkle and shine. It really cleans and makes your mouth feel fresh for hours after using it . I recommend this to anyone and everyone.

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

make my mouth feel fresh and clean! I love the mintyness:)

• Tiheosha By  Tiheosha
    04.20.16

I actually think that the Crest tooth paste is better than this one. I don't really like it as much because it doesn't make me feel like my teeth are as clean as it should be. I actually used crest my whole life and recently switched to this. and after I finished it. I'm definitely going back to Crest.

• nazthegreat1 By  nazthegreat1
    08.27.14

Has a good taste and texture. Does the job, though I dont really think any whitening toothpaste really helps but thats just me. Always choose Colgate over Crest though... better ingredients.

• BonnieMiller By  BonnieMiller
    05.20.14

I would have to say this is a great toothpaste....

• joice911 By  joice911
    05.18.14

I do not feel this tooth paste leave clean feeling.

• Gghardin By  Gghardin
    05.18.14

pretty good toothpaste and reasonable price. Left my mouth feeling clean and fresh even after a few hours. I am a very picky person with toothpaste because i have sensitive teeth but i will try anything once. My sister received these as a free samples and she shared one of those with me.

• jam_i209 By  jam_i209
    05.05.14

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This is my favorite toothpaste. I don't think that it does a ton of work on preventing cavities, so I don't use it before bedtime, but I love it for keeping my breath fresh. I use this one in the morning to get rid of morning breath and to make me feel confident when I kiss my husband!