Colgate Colgate Total Advanced pro shield mouthwash | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I'm not sure what it is, but I don't exactly like this brand. It almost has a stickiness to it and my mouth feels more like I swished around a mouthful of watered down toothpaste than mouth-wash. Listerine has a total care version that I like a ton more.

• Babychikie6405 By  Babychikie6405
    02.05.17

Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean. And there's burning feeling after like other mouthwashes! great product!!

• dgipson2 By  dgipson2
    06.22.16

Minty fresh

I love this mouthwash. Kills germs, fresh breath & healthy gums, all without the burn.

• maymay234 By  maymay234
    06.15.16

very refreshing, and good for a couple of hours . its my favorite.

• kelly_canales By  kelly_canales
    12.23.15

This made my mouth feel so clean, the taste is super refreshing!

• gmitsch By  gmitsch
    03.31.15

I always keep a travel size of this on business trips. Good for freshening up your breath quickly after lunch!

• lovelyprincess By  lovelyprincess
    03.30.15

Colgate you did it again! Not only the refreshing feel and taste after use my teeth has been whiter than ever.

• TInaDane By  TInaDane
    03.30.15

Its okay, could improve i don't feel it cleanse's my mouth

• LoveToSurvey By  LoveToSurvey
    03.18.15

I can't quite put my finger on what the Polar Freshmint tastes like but certainly not mint! It's almost a bubble gum flavor. I'm glad I was able to get this free with a combo of sale and coupons because I would be returning it otherwise. I will continue to use it since it's not unbearable but I do prefer Listerine Healthy White. On the plus side after using it for a week I found it did whiten my teeth a shade or two! I was quite surprised but then again I trust Colgate products. I have been using Colgate toothpaste for about 40 years!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• 87rbbjef By  87rbbjef
    10.23.13

While there are other mouthwashes that top this one, still two stars because it works like a charm.