Coleman RoadTrip Grill | SheSpeaks

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

This grill is amazing for people who live in apartments or want to cook by the river its easy to transport easy to clean and definitely gets everyone talking saying " I want one now" great gift idea for dads!

• redwardsub By  redwardsub
    02.12.14

We love our Coleman Tailgate Grill so much we have 2 and have given several as gifts. We've had other small, portable gas grills but always had to have something to sit the others on - not this one as it has its own pop up stand! And you can buy griddle plates and other accessories for it too

• Lynn4677 By  Lynn4677
    06.22.13

I love my grill. I received the grill at as a gift. It's so easy to use and I can bring it anywhere! The grill heats up quickly with the propane and equally grills well.

• angeligirl By  angeligirl
    12.02.11

Last Christmas we bought our son the Coleman Tailgate grill. He loves sporting events baseball, football and soccer and attends the professional games as often as he can afford to. They always tailgate and he was thrilled with the product. it is rugged as it has to be shuffled in and out of the car, but light enough to carry and set up. It handled his grilling needs at each game and his friends attended. He now has a tailgate "system" and the grill is at the center of his menu.