Coldplay Viva la Vida | SheSpeaks

09.18.13

I absolutely LOVE their music! To me it's so relaxing:0

• ROODEE By  ROODEE
    02.16.12

LUV THEM---They r are always great- have to get the newest Cd yet

• Tannersmom By  Tannersmom
    02.15.12

Great singers, music, songs, and variety. Listen to it over and over.

• amberdana By  amberdana
    10.17.09

I love love love Coldplay. Have all of there CD's. I don't prefer one over the other I like them all equally.

• nednettinc By  nednettinc
    08.28.09

I love this cd--I don't think Viva La Vida is the best song on it, even though that's the song everyone hears the most. Another great cd by Coldplay!

• jblovesjb By  jblovesjb
    06.14.09

their best album yet, no wonder it won a bazillion grammy's, definitely a must have on your ipod

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    05.29.09

Oh my word. I love this CD. Granted, I can't listen to it so much because my speakers suck in the car, so everything kind of meshes together when listening to such complex rhythms and layers, but oh, how great it is! I used "Life In Technicolor" for my wedding slide show. :0)

• KyliesAunt By  KyliesAunt
    05.12.09

This is one of those cds that you are not disappointed in because the song you bought it for is the only one you can listen to on it. Most people bought this cd for "Viva La Vida" yet all the songs are equally creative and are great to listen to.

• KtBright7 By  KtBright7
    02.18.09

I bought this cd for my husband for christmas, and we both can't stop listening. They are coming to concert in Florida this summer, and I'm buying tickets for my husband for his birthday!!!