Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer Review | SheSpeaks

• LuckyBobtail By  LuckyBobtail
    11.02.18

Love this holiday flavor! It has a wonderful blend so it's not overpowering and goes perfectly with my favorite coffees.

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

If pumpkin spice creamer is the taste of fall, then Coffee-Mate's peppermint mocha creamer is the taste of winter. It definitely is a favorite holiday creamer of mine and my family.

• oregongirl420 By  oregongirl420
    07.11.16

peppermint mocha

This is my creamer I drink during the holiday season, this is a seasonal creamer so as soon as I see it on the shelves I instantly buy it! Super creamy and if you love peppermint then this is for you.

• bren6964 By  bren6964
    07.11.16

i cant wait till this come back out,i love this creamer

• Vimtuous By  Vimtuous
    02.09.16

I wait all year for this creamer to come around. It's easily my favorite flavor that they offer. Perfectly pepperminty in every way!

• xolorey By  xolorey
    10.01.15

This is my go-to Holiday Creamer, after Pumpkin Spice! These two are my LIFE during the end of the year months! The peppermint and mocha are perfectly balanced so neither flavor overpowers the other! It's like drinking candy that isn't too sweet! YUM!

• Cyrus_momma By  Cyrus_momma
    06.30.15

If anyway possible could they please make a 50 gallon drum of this stuff and sell it year around and if they were to do that I would definitely buy a few of them at a time. I love the taste and the flavor is amazing and it doesn't over power the taste of the coffee and that's a good thing. I am definitely a fan!

• PNichols By  PNichols
    06.29.15

one of my favorite coffee creamers! So happy that they sell it year round now! its like Christmas in a cup!

• cmiller0408 By  cmiller0408
    06.28.15

I love to drink this flavor year round!! Here is a little trick too.... put just a little in the kid's milk for a little breakfast treat. It is also great in hot chocolate!

• Perfecttester101 By  Perfecttester101
    05.26.15

So delicious! Puts me in a wintery Christmas mood at anytime of the year. A must try !!

• WinWithCindy By  WinWithCindy
    05.19.15

Coffeemate is so delicious and I love the natural bliss one the best!

• tyjack By  tyjack
    05.16.15

Love the peppermint flavor.It adds an extra special hint of flavor without taking away from the rich,coffee taste.

• ThePeppermintHeart By  ThePeppermintHeart
    05.12.15

This has to be one of my favorite coffee creamers of all time. It turns an ordinary cup of coffee into a delicious treat! I especially love it around the holidays, but I still love to use it all year long!

• dlwright By  dlwright
    05.12.15

Delicious! Coffee mate is my favorite brand of creamer...this flavor just became a new favorite as well :) Perfect for winter time!

• pickles51 By  pickles51
    05.12.15

Got To Have My Morning Cup Of Coffee And This Type Coffre Creamer Is All I Buy Love Sll The differrnt Flavors.