Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Creamer Vanilla Review | SheSpeaks

• akumm001 akumm001
    01.18.13

For a dairy creamer this is pretty good. I have tried it, and its ok. I use milk in my coffee, but my family LOVE it and the vanilla taste is not overpowering. Good Product.

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

Not enough vanilla flavor for me. I went back to regular French vanilla. Plus it actually had an after taste like artificial sweetener.

• edjona By  edjona
    09.29.14

I prefer regular, plain cream for my coffee as I don't want an overly sweet coffee. However, I wanted to try this since it claims it is a natural cream. Like I said sweet coffee is not for me, so I use just a little bit for that delicious hint of vanilla. It is good and I would recommend it.

• Mariemmq By  Mariemmq
    09.29.14

I purchased this product because it was on sale. I was not disappointed. It has an excellent taste. I will purchase again.

• lshock200 By  lshock200
    10.22.13

Very smooth tasting really good

• beckahsmith1980 By  beckahsmith1980
    04.29.13

I really enjoyed this coffee creamer. It was excellent. I also enjoyed that they released coupons out for it. I probably wouldn't have tried it if it wasn't for the coupons...I am glad I did though.

• bndowney01 By  bndowney01
    04.29.13

Love using this! Its tasty plus has the benefit of being a little healthier than other creamers.

• akumm001 By  akumm001
    01.18.13

• Lefleur212 By  Lefleur212
    10.10.12

This is delicious, it tastes light and creamy. I use it on my coffee and I also added to my intant oatmeal for a little bit of taste.

• bindrid By  bindrid
    10.10.12

I love this creamer! It's so delicious & fresh tasting, can't drink my coffee without it!

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes