Coffee Mate  Natural Bliss Creamer-Vanilla

Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Creamer-Vanilla

4.6
              Rated #14 in Coffee & Tea
29 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I love that this isn't overly sweet but still feels like an indulgence.I add a bit of cinnamon on top and don't miss the higher sugar options at all

Great flavor I love this smooth and sweet, but not overly sweet, creamer. As a daily drinker of coffee, I enjoy a bit of flavor to my coffee, especially because my husband makes it very strong each morning.

OOH La La Flavored creamer is the only way to go! IF you want your coffee to have a little sweetness to start your morning, than this is the one for you! It has a good vanilla taste that makes your coffee want to smile.

Good but has an after taste Good, very creamy. My grandma loves it and she drink coffee everyday. Slight after taste

Not enough vanilla flavor for me. I went back to regular French vanilla. Plus it actually had an after taste like artificial sweetener.

I prefer regular, plain cream for my coffee as I don't want an overly sweet coffee. However, I wanted to try this since it claims it is a natural cream. Like I said sweet coffee is not for me, so I use just a little bit for that delicious hint of vanilla. It is good and I would recommend it.

I purchased this product because it was on sale. I was not disappointed. It has an excellent taste. I will purchase again.

Very smooth tasting really good

I really enjoyed this coffee creamer. It was excellent. I also enjoyed that they released coupons out for it. I probably wouldn't have tried it if it wasn't for the coupons...I am glad I did though.

Love using this! Its tasty plus has the benefit of being a little healthier than other creamers.

For a dairy creamer this is pretty good. I have tried it, and its ok. I use milk in my coffee, but my family LOVE it and the vanilla taste is not overpowering. Good Product.

This is delicious, it tastes light and creamy. I use it on my coffee and I also added to my intant oatmeal for a little bit of taste.

I love this creamer! It's so delicious & fresh tasting, can't drink my coffee without it!

Fresh and light.