Coffee Mate Hazelnut Biscotti Creamer | SheSpeaks

• cottertop By  cottertop
    05.28.15

This was very tasty , ladies and gentlemen you will absolutely love the flavor of this one and they also have different one too so try it today you can get this product at any major retail store I personally get it at Walmart just because of the price, so try it today!

• sharilynbell By  sharilynbell
    09.13.13

I am not a fan of this, I like hazelnut in my coffee, but I thought the biscotti part added a funky taste to this. I prefer plain hazlenut

• ajcoupons By  ajcoupons
    02.18.11

I thoroughly enjoyed this flavor. I drink coffee every day and multiple times too. I really like mocha's so being able to add flavor to my coffee helps me save money and my husband from taking me there. HA!

• lelabrown By  lelabrown
    02.16.11

While I love the taste of all of the coffee-mate creamers,I still have a huge problem with the hydrogenated oils. Because of that ingredient,I will never purchase coffee-mate :( If that changes,however........

• collegegirl909 By  collegegirl909
    05.29.09

This is best brand ever I usually dont like coffee but with this I love my coffee.

• Kalaeleah By  Kalaeleah
    05.29.09

I never used to like the taste of coffee but started drinking it for the "energy boost". I'm more of a mocha or chocolate coffee drinker and so i've found that Coffee Mate has perfect creamers for me! When I want to switch up the flavors, Coffee Mate has a nice selection. I would recommend Coffee Mate and any of the flavors they offer to anyone that likes to add a little finess to their coffee! It's deelish!

• robynlong By  robynlong
    05.28.09

I love coffee mate It's the only creamer I use!!! I will have to try this flavor! I like french vanilla and chocolate.

• ardyb0825 By  ardyb0825
    05.28.09

I love all these hazlenut....and this is no exception! Creamy and delicious!

• Joyfulmom4 By  Joyfulmom4
    05.11.09

I love this stuff! It tastes delicious. I would have given it five stars except the extra calories are not good for me. lol! Yeah, blame the product... Seriously, I tried to go back and change to five stars and it wouldn't let me.

• Grammy_J_Newton By  Grammy_J_Newton
    04.10.09

Oh, what do we drink coffee for??? The CoffeMate Creamer, of course!!! To me, CoffeeMate is like kids - How can you choose between 'em (the flavors, that is) when you love all of them??!!