Coffee Mate Hazelnut Biscotti Creamer | SheSpeaks

• cottertop By  cottertop
    05.28.15

This was very tasty , ladies and gentlemen you will absolutely love the flavor of this one and they also have different one too so try it today you can get this product at any major retail store I personally get it at Walmart just because of the price, so try it today!

• sharilynbell By  sharilynbell
    09.13.13

I am not a fan of this, I like hazelnut in my coffee, but I thought the biscotti part added a funky taste to this. I prefer plain hazlenut

• ajcoupons By  ajcoupons
    02.18.11

I thoroughly enjoyed this flavor. I drink coffee every day and multiple times too. I really like mocha's so being able to add flavor to my coffee helps me save money and my husband from taking me there. HA!

• lelabrown By  lelabrown
    02.16.11

While I love the taste of all of the coffee-mate creamers,I still have a huge problem with the hydrogenated oils. Because of that ingredient,I will never purchase coffee-mate :( If that changes,however........

• ajjelibean By  ajjelibean
    04.14.10

Parisian Almond Creme is my favorite! I really do not like hazelnut anything in my coffee but the almond creme is the perfect accent to any flavored coffee.

• nannygoat By  nannygoat
    05.30.09

My Daughter , told me how much she liked the Hazel nut. coffee creaner . I thought I would give it a try. It's wonderful -Just the right touch. It's just like baby bear's soup .Not too sweet. Not too heavy,just right !! I use it all the time.Got my neighbor hooked on it too !!

• betterwcoupons By  betterwcoupons
    05.30.09

I have to admit that I'm also addicted to the hazelnut biscotti and french vanilla as well..it's really insane, nothing else will do. It's just soo creamy in my coffee and nicely flavored.

• R_lizza By  R_lizza
    05.29.09

i have tried a lot of nestle products, but not this one.. so far, so good.

• ttialavea By  ttialavea
    05.29.09

When I first tried the coffee mate in hazelnut I was hooked...Everytime I go to the grocery store I have to get a couple of them...Vanilla is a good flavor too..They don't last long in my house.

• collegegirl909 By  collegegirl909
    05.29.09

This is best brand ever I usually dont like coffee but with this I love my coffee.