Cocount Kisses (besitos de coco)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 24 -
This is a simple version of a favorite treat of Puerto Rico and other Caribbean islands, its called besitos de coco and it's a type of macaroon cookie, you can add pecan or other type of nuts, or even drizzle chocolate on top if you want, hope you enjoy, with or without anything extra they really good.
unsweetened fresh coconut flakes
coconut (or vanilla) extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 cookie sheet.
3. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together into a sticky dough.
4. Divide the dough into 24 balls.
5. Place the balls on the greased cookie sheet and bake for about 25 minutes, they should be a golden brown when they are ready
other recipes in desserts
Finish off your meal with this foil wrapped dessert that is quick and easy. All you have to do is lay out some foil, assemble the recipe, seal the foil p…
This isn't my original recipe, but I love to make this for a fast, easy holiday dessert!
Eggless cookie dough.
Ready to eat in 10 mins!
Great to mix with icecream :)