Cocount Kisses (besitos de coco)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 24 -
This is a simple version of a favorite treat of Puerto Rico and other Caribbean islands, its called besitos de coco and it's a type of macaroon cookie, you can add pecan or other type of nuts, or even drizzle chocolate on top if you want, hope you enjoy, with or without anything extra they really good.
unsweetened fresh coconut flakes
coconut (or vanilla) extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 cookie sheet.
3. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together into a sticky dough.
4. Divide the dough into 24 balls.
5. Place the balls on the greased cookie sheet and bake for about 25 minutes, they should be a golden brown when they are ready
other recipes in desserts
Giving a gift from the kitchen in a fun and economical way to let someone know you are thinking of them during this time of year. This easy to create, fa…
Inspired by the one made by Applebee's, a delicious cake with pecans, ice cream, candied pecans, and a maple syrup sauce.
Cake bites that are perfect for any occasion. They can be made as pops or mini balls. They are quick and easy to make and everyone loves them.