Coca Cola Diet Coke Plus | SheSpeaks

• jazzylady1 By  jazzylady1
    10.16.13

Did not like the taste of this soda, nor did I like the aftertaste. Taste like medicine.

• erikadaug By  erikadaug
    09.10.13

I am not a fan of diet coke. Just my opinion and this one seemed just as bad....

• Chicagodivaonadime By  Chicagodivaonadime
    09.08.13

I don't think this product is still available in Chicago. However, I did try it. It was OK but I prefer cherry coke zero as a diet Coke product.

• Vls8711 By  Vls8711
    09.05.13

This tastes way better than normal diet coke! I love it!

• nanaof4n1 By  nanaof4n1
    08.03.13

Good taste.

• kheymann By  kheymann
    08.01.13

Diet coke is nasty, Diet coke plus, even worse. It was like they tried to improve a turd.

• HonestMaria By  HonestMaria
    01.18.13

If Diet Coke is worse than coke , I wonder if this is worse too. I may need to try it , and see if its good for you or not.

• classicredrose By  classicredrose
    02.15.12

This tasted like medicine, and you couldn't even taste the cola. I'd give it less than 1 star if I could. Also very over priced!

• path2teach By  path2teach
    01.27.12

I hated it. At first it tasted like Diet Coke which I love drinking, but very quickly the aftertaste hit me and I gagged. I am quite happy continuing to take my vitamins and drink my soda and do not plan again to have them at the same time.

• ShePat By  ShePat
    12.28.11

This is the reason I started to drink Diet Coke. I enjoy the taste but I cannot find in in the Nashville area . I drink regular Coke or Coke Zero, which is very good too.