Coca-Cola Coke Zero

Coca-Cola Coke Zero

3.8
              Rated #147 in Beverages
88 Reviews 3.8/5 stars

Great alternative to regular coke I usually feel very guilty about drinking soda because of all the sugar and I hate diet sodas because of the chemical taste of artificial sweeteners. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried Coke Zero because it didn't have that artificial taste. I like it with a lot of ice and a slice of lime.

Pretty Good I am not a diet soda drinker, but when I want a soda without all the sugar this is what I opt for. I'm a Pepsi girl, but to me Coke Zero is a better "zero" version than Pepsi's.

Love my Coke Zero! This is a great choice when it comes to healthy choices... Coca - Cola Zero tastes almost like regular Coca-Cola, but without the extra calories, sugars, and carbohydrates. Coca - Cola Zero is way healthier and a great substitute for the real Coca-Cola. John Stith Pemberton thank you for inventing Coca - Cola!

Our family loves Coke. Coke zero is a little too sweet to the taste. It is something that I would drink if it was the only item available and if it was really really cold.

It's an healthy choice to buy from if you wanted to buy soda and taste delicious.

Coke Zero. Zero, as in the number of stars I wish I could have given it. Zero, as in the number of times I enjoyed drinking this product. Zero, as in the number of people I would recommend this product to. Actually no, I really didn't like my 11th grade science teacher. She can have a Coke Zero. Jokes aside, this tastes flat and not at all good. They did away with regular soda in the schools here, but you can buy diet sodas and this stuff. This is not a healthy alternative to regular soda. Don't think for a second that this is a healthy choice.

I'm a loyal diet coke drinker but if it's not available, I will occasionally choose this. It's pretty sweet to my since i'm used to the other one. I'd still chose this over Pepsi products though.

I grew up drinking Coke and have never been able to get into the taste of Diet Coke, so this provides a great alternative. The taste is good.

Id perfer regular diet Coke, Coke Zero tastes flat to me.

I actually like Coke Zero! It has a really crisp and refreshing taste to it! I love the cherry one as well!

Meh....not really a fan of this. I love the taste of the original Coke so much better than any of the others. I feel, if you are going to have a soda, go for the gold and drink the original. These diet and doctored up sodas are typically worse for you than the originals.

Not on my top of favorite coke products but its not bad. Im more of a regular coke drinker!

Refreshing zero calorie drink.

I recommend this because it is a great product.

I've grown up drinking Coke zero. It's a nice alternative to regular coke. I'm not a frequent soda drinker but if I'm out for an occasion this would be my go to drink.