Coca Cola Coke Zero | SheSpeaks

• jupitergrl jupitergrl
    02.22.10

Way, way, WAY better than Diet Coke. In my experience, those who love Diet Coke hate Coke Zero. Fortunately, I'm not one of those people. I never could quite enjoy the taste of Diet Coke, and I'm so grateful to Coca-Cola for coming out with this great tasting, crisp, sweet, zero calorie cola! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great new diet soda favorite!

• BostonSox BostonSox
    11.13.12

Coke just spent more than $2 Million to fight Prop 37 in California. What they were against was honest labeling of food and beverages. Coke (and Kraft, Pepsi, Nestle and others) don't want to have to tell us if they use Genetically Modified Organisms in their product. Imagine that -- they want to keep us in the dark and spend MILLIONS to be able to do so. No thanks Coke, you'll no longer be found in my house.

• rawdogs By  rawdogs
    02.10.16

Our family loves Coke. Coke zero is a little too sweet to the taste. It is something that I would drink if it was the only item available and if it was really really cold.

• BiddyBlues By  BiddyBlues
    02.09.16

It's an healthy choice to buy from if you wanted to buy soda and taste delicious.

• tressiealice By  tressiealice
    02.09.16

Coke Zero. Zero, as in the number of stars I wish I could have given it. Zero, as in the number of times I enjoyed drinking this product. Zero, as in the number of people I would recommend this product to. Actually no, I really didn't like my 11th grade science teacher. She can have a Coke Zero. Jokes aside, this tastes flat and not at all good. They did away with regular soda in the schools here, but you can buy diet sodas and this stuff. This is not a healthy alternative to regular soda. Don't think for a second that this is a healthy choice.

• elva50 By  elva50
    01.06.16

I'm a loyal diet coke drinker but if it's not available, I will occasionally choose this. It's pretty sweet to my since i'm used to the other one. I'd still chose this over Pepsi products though.

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

I grew up drinking Coke and have never been able to get into the taste of Diet Coke, so this provides a great alternative. The taste is good.

• tas2005 By  tas2005
    07.11.15

Id perfer regular diet Coke, Coke Zero tastes flat to me.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.16.15

I actually like Coke Zero! It has a really crisp and refreshing taste to it! I love the cherry one as well!

• maggs97 By  maggs97
    05.14.15

Meh....not really a fan of this. I love the taste of the original Coke so much better than any of the others. I feel, if you are going to have a soda, go for the gold and drink the original. These diet and doctored up sodas are typically worse for you than the originals.

• jannabec By  jannabec
    05.13.15

Not on my top of favorite coke products but its not bad. Im more of a regular coke drinker!

• redhead90 By  redhead90
    11.07.14

Refreshing zero calorie drink.