Cobra Starship Hot Mess Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Love Coba starship

My favorite album by them off the charts they don't disappoint absolutely genius I never get tired of this one Coba starship is my go to CD puts me in a good mood

• parasolsg By  parasolsg
    12.28.12

This album is really upbeat and fun! The title track "Hot Mess" is hilarious and irresistible.

• heavenly41 By  heavenly41
    02.15.12

My daughter introduced me to Gabe and the guys back in 2009, Good Girls Go Bad had hit the airwaves and I was hooked. Very good cd, the guys put on great shows and are pretty cool to meet. That alone has effect on a cd sale, no matter how "poppy"

• jewls_her By  jewls_her
    02.15.12

He's amazing and I listen to these songs all the time.

• LaurenLovesMakeup By  LaurenLovesMakeup
    08.27.09

Amazing. I love cobra starship. I could listen to them all day long.

• Juliann7 By  Juliann7
    08.16.09

This cd is overall pretty good. The best songs on this album are...nice guys finish last, Good Girls Go Bad (my favorite), You're not in on the joke, and Hot Mess. But over all this album is really fun and danceable. :)

• diannanj By  diannanj
    08.15.09

I thought this album was going to be too "pop" to be Cobra, but I can not stop listening to it! Every song on the album fits perfectly. My favorite song on the album so far is "Nice Guys Finish Last". Fangs up! (I can see myself in one of the pictures on the album. It's the picture of the crowd at Bamboozle.)