Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette | SheSpeaks

• beautyfoolreview beautyfoolreview
    03.29.12

some colors are good some are chalky. Im pretty sure this is made in china and thus tested on animals. Also you can order blank pallets with no print on them direct from china for much cheaper.

• berryartsandphotography By  berryartsandphotography
    09.20.17

Amazing Color Selection in this Palette

I love that Coastal Scents offers such an array of beautiful eyeshadow shades to suit all of your needs, wants, and everything inbetween. I often use this palette for my beauty photo shoots and for my daily, colorful makeup looks! Excellent pigments and a steal of a deal for all that you get in this palette!

• MelisaReviewz By  MelisaReviewz
    04.20.16

These have great color payoff, but if you don't use a primer they will not last more than a few hours at best. With a primer, I get about 10 hours out of them with minimal creasing. Make sure you are buying from Coastal Scents or you run the risk of getting a cheap knock off. Coastal Scents prices are cheap enough that it isn't worth getting the nasty, chalky knockoffs.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

I bought this palette and i hate it. The eyeshadows are only pigmented while you swatch it. It doesn't show up on your eyes really

• Southern-girl By  Southern-girl
    12.13.14

Love the vibrant colors great product gives me the variety of colors that off set my features. This product also great for giving as a gift

• momof3girls1006 By  momof3girls1006
    12.11.14

love love love it! nice variety of colors!!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Very good. Good pigment.

• onenac By  onenac
    04.22.14

Great colors pigmentation and inexpensive

• chloenawn By  chloenawn
    03.17.14

Although it is unlikely that I will ever need to use all the colors in this palette, the payoff is excellent and you cannot beat the price!

• Lisav231980 By  Lisav231980
    10.10.13

Love this palette. I use it all the time it has such a variety of colors and is very pigmented. For the price you pay it is an excellent value.

• meccam By  meccam
    09.13.13

I love this so much. Costal Scents has amazing eyeshadows for such a great price. They are higly pigmented, soft on the skin, and a little goes a very long way. After buying this I went on to buy their 252 palette I loved their shadows so much. I think that palette is around $30 on amazon.