Coach Mia Leather Carryall | SheSpeaks

• NycAlicia By  NycAlicia
    08.31.12

Classy bag with a not so flashy logo on it. Large enough to hold all essentials along with work papers.

• brysboo By  brysboo
    02.29.12

All Coach bags are wonderful, I own five! This is the bag that I always go back to. It looks good with any outfit, it's soft and comfortable to carry. The size is perfect!

• alipicard69 By  alipicard69
    02.29.12

This is a beautiful, versatile bag that is good for everyday use. Just a basic black bag that works with everything! If you love Coach, this is a must for your collection!

• IDJmomofthree By  IDJmomofthree
    02.29.12

Perfect..Perfect..Perfect..I love coach that is all I carry outside of one B.Makowsky bag. I agree with the other two reviews I dont own this particular bag but have tried it, looked at it at the Coach store & it is perfect..not too big not too small the leather is wonderful, supple and sturdy a great bag for a busy mother or working mom anyone actually. I love this bag may have to break down and add it to my lil collection

• JodyannL By  JodyannL
    11.05.11

Every coach bag is fabulous. Always great quality and style. I love a bag that is large enough to carry my minimum necessities and have room for occasional incidentals. Easy interior access and durability.

• Pickychicmom By  Pickychicmom
    11.02.11

Beautiful handbag. Large enough to carry all I need but not an overwhelming size. Chic and sleek. A great handbag for all activities.