Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs Movie | SheSpeaks

• misstechiequeen By  misstechiequeen
    09.10.15

I saw this movie with a friend when it came out in theaters. It was a wonderful movie.

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.02.15

Cute movie! My 7 year old loves it. Great animation and great story line. Must see for children and even adults!

• lilbluetreefrog By  lilbluetreefrog
    07.09.15

DH and I saw this together, and we were a bit sleepy, and so this movie was one of the funniest ever movies to watch together, and now our kids love it too!

• Tauyna28 By  Tauyna28
    04.19.14

Excellent movie! My daughter and I enjoyed it very much. Great lesson on staying true to your friends and who you are.

• rkissifir By  rkissifir
    03.25.14

This one was good but I still like the first one. My grandkids really liked it especially the food coming to life. I did buy it for them. As long as they enjoyed it I'm happy.

• polishirishmomma By  polishirishmomma
    02.12.14

A great movie about being inventive, and liking who you are.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.12.14

Very cute movie. We watched this as a family and we laughed so hard. A favorite in our house.

• nicolegray By  nicolegray
    02.05.14

I think this movie is so adorable! My toddlers adore this movie,if I ever need time to just relax a little I put this on and for the most part my kids are glued to the tv!

• odaddie By  odaddie
    12.27.13

I liked this movie just enough to not DISLIKE it. I fell asleep on the first few tries at watching the entire film from reel to reel, but finally i watched all of the segments which collectively formed a whole. Surprisingly, I then managed to make it through another non-segmented showing of the movie several more times before closing the door on it. It's an okay movie, but there are many chapters which seem to drag on and on.

• HollyPritchettxoxo By  HollyPritchettxoxo
    10.13.13

Adorable movie any child or adult would enjoy. Quirky characters and overlarge food, what more could you want?