Cloud Star Buddy Wash Pet Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Happy clean Dogs

Can't have too much of this stuff safe for pets great for bacteria and preventing infection I like that they make it for dogs and cats smells fresh and clean

• april_ilo By  april_ilo
    10.25.10

We use this for our English Bulldog...Smells nice & makes her coat look great!!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    09.30.09

i find this bottle a little bit too pricy on my end. I have 2 dogs and i have been using Johnson's baby shampoo for them (yellow bottle), they come out smelling just fine and not one skin reaction to the product, at an affordable price too.

• spiritualangel By  spiritualangel
    08.12.09

I have no animals. My land lord does not allow it.

• thebutlerdidit By  thebutlerdidit
    07.07.09

Cloud Star makes Buddy Wash Dog Shampoo and also offers a conditioner called Buddy Rinse at the same price point, around $12 for 19 ounces. They offer two scents, but I have only ever tried the lavender and mint. When I bathe my beagle, it makes her white areas sparkle. Everyone comments on how very white she is, and people routinely guess her age as much younger than she actually is. I love this stuff!