Cloud B Twilight Turtle Review | SheSpeaks

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

To this day our daughter goes to sleep to her Cloud B Turtle. It's great for her to watch until she closes her eyes and falls asleep.

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

I love this product. It has just the right amount of light and it's just so cute.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

I've seen these before and want one for my kids. They are wonderful and so darn cute. Perfect for any kids room and love the low lighting.

• tam0706 By  tam0706
    06.22.14

My son loved this from birth to about 4 months. I used it every night when I put him down to sleep.

• skalett04 By  skalett04
    06.18.14

I love this turtle! I use it all the time in my daughters room. I use it during the night for nursing, it gives just enough light that I can see everything in her room but not enough to wake her up completely. Its the best product that I bought for her

• Annakiv By  Annakiv
    06.04.14

Perfect for relaxing...

• Coltonsmama2011 By  Coltonsmama2011
    01.01.14

Love it. Soothing and cute!

• Libbytuttle By  Libbytuttle
    12.07.13

My 13 year old son has had this for about 8 years. He loves it still.

• GodsBeloved By  GodsBeloved
    09.26.13

My 2 & 5 year old adore this toy. They ask for it at bedtime regularly.

• jvalbooks By  jvalbooks
    09.25.13

My son really likes this. My nieces like to play with it when they come over too.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    08.13.13

Both my girls have one and they love it. My younger one loves to shine it on her ceiling just before falling asleep. Cute and calming.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    06.20.13

This is WONDERFUL. My son wouldn't go to sleep until I started this up for him each night. He took it to bed, he took it to play, he took it everywhere. He adored this thing. Unfortunately after he learned that turtles can swim, he took it in the bath with him, and we had to quickly replace it with a new one!

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

love this...the baby loves it too he plays with it all day admiring the moon and stars

• croggy By  croggy
    10.29.12

Bought this for my son when hewas a baby but after he got a little older and i was babysitting the kids started playing with it and somehow it got thrown and quit working..wish it was more durable.

• Oksana2 By  Oksana2
    10.23.12

These are very cute, my son likes it, bu for some reason there are nights he doesnt want it on, not sure why, but we still think its adorable.