Clorox Green Works Natural Glass Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

I don't like the smell and it doesn't seem to clean very well.

• mamaroach By  mamaroach
    12.05.12

I purchased this because of the name and the green effect. I was not disappointed. There are better products but overall I felt this was very good and cost wise was more savings friendly.

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178
    10.01.11

The real trick to using this stuff is to use a stiffer paper towel or old newspaper (weird but it works) and some extra elbow grease to beat the streaks. I like the idea of an all natural glass cleaner but I think that it could be better. I like to use old towels and rags for cleaning (more eco-friendly) but can't use them well with this product. I think for now I will stick with the Windex until the product improves.

• ashetec By  ashetec
    08.23.10

I use it to spot mop my floors as well as on the glass. Use newspaper with it for a streak free shine on glass and mirrors. I use it with my microfiber mop on my spanish tile floors for a quick clean up. I just mist it and run the mop over it. Dries instantly and no film.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    01.28.10

I love this one..it cleans perfect without streaking and best of all it doesnt have a nasty smell where u got to run out the room or open the windows afterwords..and i paid less for it..great product and if we do some for the nature hey..im sold

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.29.09

This product worked well for me.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    10.13.09

I really wanted to love this product - because I have been trying to be greener - but I found this product to be terrible! Left streaking - the mirrors looked horrible. I now use water and a microfiber cloth or good old Windex.

• xaxweikertx By  xaxweikertx
    10.09.09

When using this product. I never had to strain myself to make it streak free. I found cheap paper towels at Kroger and used them.

• twin_pat By  twin_pat
    10.09.09

Interesting, I used Bounty on my windows. I did say it took extra time to wipe the windows clean.

• lilbit58 By  lilbit58
    10.09.09

I bought this and awful results! streaking and foggy appearance, I called sc johnson..they advised me to use "generic" paper towels and not my good viva towels!