Clorox Green Works Natural Dishwashing Liquid | SheSpeaks

• myndy86 By  myndy86
    06.29.12

Love this product works well smells great and great for the environment!

• begemot By  begemot
    05.20.12

Works great! It is gentle on the skin, good for the environment and its scent is really wonderful.

• trishamatthews By  trishamatthews
    04.02.12

I just started using the clorox green works line and I am definitely a fan. As far as I can tell it does just a good a job as the other stuff, only saves you from inhaling the harsh chemicals. I like the toilet and bathroom cleaner as well. The dish detergent is great, it has a nice fresh smell and you only need a tiny bit of soap!

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.02.12

This is the brand I use and I love it. You only need a little, you get long lasting suds, and it cuts through greasy messes even at the end of your load of dishes. It might not be ALL-natural but it's much more natural than most other brands, and it's affordable. I highly recommend it.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    10.22.11

I got a free bottle from walmart when they were introducing this product. I must say, you will save alot of money. You don't have to use alot of soap to get your dish load done. This product is well worth it.

• Connie814 By  Connie814
    06.01.10

I like the product because it gets the dishes clean and is reasonably priced. I do not like the smell. One thing that bugs me is that the implication is that it's all-natural. It's certainly better than the all-chemical dish detergents out there, but at 99% natural there IS that 1% of artificial ingredients.

• happy2 By  happy2
    11.01.09

It only takes a little of the dish detergent to wash the dishes.

• bnikki2124 By  bnikki2124
    10.10.09

I love what it does for my dishes, you dont have to use alot and it smells good. However it dries my hand out very bad and makes them breakout and ich.. I think I am a little allergic to it. But just looking at what it does for my dishes it is great!

• MELIGENIA By  MELIGENIA
    10.10.09

love how that i don't have to use a lot of the dish detergent to clean my dishes, saves money because I am not wasting the product i do recommend it