Clorox Green Works Natural Dishwashing Liquid | SheSpeaks

• myndy86 By  myndy86
    06.29.12

Love this product works well smells great and great for the environment!

• begemot By  begemot
    05.20.12

Works great! It is gentle on the skin, good for the environment and its scent is really wonderful.

• trishamatthews By  trishamatthews
    04.02.12

I just started using the clorox green works line and I am definitely a fan. As far as I can tell it does just a good a job as the other stuff, only saves you from inhaling the harsh chemicals. I like the toilet and bathroom cleaner as well. The dish detergent is great, it has a nice fresh smell and you only need a tiny bit of soap!

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.02.12

This is the brand I use and I love it. You only need a little, you get long lasting suds, and it cuts through greasy messes even at the end of your load of dishes. It might not be ALL-natural but it's much more natural than most other brands, and it's affordable. I highly recommend it.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    10.22.11

I got a free bottle from walmart when they were introducing this product. I must say, you will save alot of money. You don't have to use alot of soap to get your dish load done. This product is well worth it.

• Connie814 By  Connie814
    06.01.10

I like the product because it gets the dishes clean and is reasonably priced. I do not like the smell. One thing that bugs me is that the implication is that it's all-natural. It's certainly better than the all-chemical dish detergents out there, but at 99% natural there IS that 1% of artificial ingredients.

• MELIGENIA By  MELIGENIA
    10.10.09

love how that i don't have to use a lot of the dish detergent to clean my dishes, saves money because I am not wasting the product i do recommend it