Clorox Fraganzia | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Great on floors & a pleasant smell!

• sunshineinflorida By  sunshineinflorida
    12.03.15

This stuff smells really good and cleans ok BUT it int a disinfectant and does not kill germs . The website says right on it .A lot of people think it does because it Clorox but it doesn't I think they could do a better job of dispelling this myth.

• sunshineinflorida By  sunshineinflorida
    12.03.15

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

I loved this product people would come into my home and say how great it smells! But unfortunately walmart has not had it in stock for months! so I have been searching like crazy for it!

• Jessicalambertl By  Jessicalambertl
    06.28.15

I absolutely love that when using this product I know im killing germs while the smells aromacate my home. All of the scents' smell good there not over powering or dis satisfying mixed with the clean smell of Clorox.

• Sourgrl By  Sourgrl
    09.24.14

Works great on my floors and smells good. Love Clorox!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Great on floors & a pleasant smell!

• mrsH1980 By  mrsH1980
    01.30.14

I would compare this to Pins Sol. You just add some water to the cleaning solution and you start cleaning. There is no harsh smells, the scents are light and pleasant to your noise. There is no bleach in this product. It's great on floors.

• Percious By  Percious
    01.16.14

All you have to do is and some to your cleaning water and it makes your house smell so good and it will clean your stove top walls and floor and keep your house smelling good.

• agreed01 By  agreed01
    01.15.14

love anything with Clorox.

• wrdpr223 By  wrdpr223
    01.13.14

I just bought this and tried it for the first time. Let me say that it is amazing! The fragrance is incredible and long-lasting! It has great cleaning power both straight from the bottle and diluted. It does not leave a sticky residue, and there is no bleach in it so you don't have to worry about accidentally leaning against a freshly cleaned spot. No more bleached out clothes! This one is definitely a keeper! I cleaned my bathrooms with it and it pleasantly scented my entire house.