Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover | SheSpeaks

• Destinystyle2317 Destinystyle2317
    10.03.12

love how it leave my skin feeling

• ffxgirl1 ffxgirl1
    02.15.12

This remover works but it is way too greasy! i have to use my almay eye makeup remover afterwords to get this stuff off! I don't think it's worth the cost either. Sorry, clinique. I love you but, this isn't my fave.

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.17.18

The ONLY Makeup Remover you will NEED

I have been using this makeup remover since I was old enough to wear makeup. My mother being a former model, lived by the stuff and so do I!

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    05.10.18

Love It

Removes makeup easily and quickly! My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness!

• Paradoxicalerica By  Paradoxicalerica
    04.26.18

My new go-to eye makeup remover

Since I started wearing eye makeup, I've been loyal to Abolene. But when I switched to a better mascara that didn't flake and smear during the day (Benefit's They're Real - best mascara ever btw), my veteran eye-makeup remover wasn't doing the job; I had to rub the Abolene so much over my eyes that they got irritated, and the mascara still lingered. So I tried one of the numerous sample containers of Clinique's Take the Day Off eye makeup remover. I was beyond pleasantly surprised; I was shocked at how easily and quickly I was able to remove eye makeup that had seemingly been magnetized to my face. I don't even need to rub excessively or with much pressure. It's very gentle on my hyper-sensitive ginger skin, and a very little goes a long way. The best part is you probably don't even need to fork out any money to actually purchase the product: samples are in ample supply when you purchase other clinique products or if you're a Sephora Beauty Insider member. So it's more than worth any penny. An important note: like any heavy duty eye makeup remover, make sure you wash your face after and before reapplying eye makeup, otherwise you'll be left with oil build up. A good cleanser easily rinses all residue away. For any product to sever my 20 year loyalty to Abolene is quite a feat. I highly recommend!

• blackbettie37 By  blackbettie37
    04.19.18

Amazing

Best makeup remover ever, and it is pretty gentle too. I love that this doesn't burn or make your face red

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

I have insanely sensitive skin, particularly around my eyes. Many eye makeup removes cause my skin to dry out and even cause rashes. I've never had an issue with this one.

• BekahPants By  BekahPants
    03.18.17

Best of the best

This is by far my favorite makeup remover. Removes black eyeliner and mascara, and does a really good job of removing waterproof mascara as well. Does leave the skin a little oily feeling, but I always wash my face afterwards anyway. I prefer to use the circular flat cotton pads for removal instead of a cotton ball or swab.

• Spazz1218 By  Spazz1218
    02.25.17

Clean slate

Love this product, not only is clinique a good product but my girlfriend has exima and other products make her break out and have red spots on her face. This works great for her considering she is a performer and has to wear makeup when she goes to work. It's great for a new start.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

Best eye makeup remover I've found. Takes off eyeliner and shadows very well. Doesn't tale off all my mascara but nothing I've tried ever does so I'm happy with what it does. Doesn't sting if it does happen to get in my eye. Doesn't leave an oily residue either.

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    04.06.16

honestly I like the fact that it removes all water proof make up but unfortunately I do not use waterproof make up remover so when I bought this it left my face feeling oily and since it took for ever to wash my face separately after I used it it left my face very dry I had a chapped face for almost a month. worst experience I ever had and to make matters worst it was my first time using Clinique

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.31.16

Great makeup remover for sensitive skin. It doesn't burn your skin or eyes yet it is really affective and very easy to use