Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• Charmingguru111 By  Charmingguru111
    03.29.16

I am a devout clinique product user, but i have red skin when i come out of the shower. Right to the point...the texture of the product is pleasant, but a little of this does not go along way. It also burned my face. Not every product works for every skin type, but moisture surge intense did way better in cooling and stopping my after shower blotching.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    03.04.16

This is a great cream. I have mild rosacea and when i have a flare up it helps calm it down. I absolutely love how creamy and smooth it is . I would not use anything else !

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

It helps with redness and puffiness.

• brebrenina By  brebrenina
    02.06.14

This did nothing for my rosacea-related redness. It is an OK moisturizer, but I have used better ones from Clinique, such as Moisture Surge

• colby2you By  colby2you
    02.04.14

Best moisturizer ever for anyone who suffers from daily redness or mild rosacea. It calms and soothes your skin while completely moisturizing. It's also oil free so it feels light and never greasy. I definitely noticed a change In my skin.

• Janene87 By  Janene87
    10.27.11

Really nice cream. I have mild rosacea and adult acne, this helps quite a bit. Like most Clinique products, it is a little pricey, but when paired with Bonus Time, much easier to take. My only issue with this product is that it comes in a jar and is a bit difficult to get out of the container if you have nails. I use a Q-Tip.

• gfritz1 By  gfritz1
    10.26.11

Excellent cream, especially for rosacea, and I was recently diagnosed with lupus. It relieves the burning feeling of the rash and calms my skin. Would work great for facial sunburn, I imagine. A little goes a long way. Very soothing.