Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup | SheSpeaks

• jay_habinck By  jay_habinck
    12.06.15

I used to work at Clinique and was able to purchase products only through my discounted system, and that is why I don't want to give it the full five stars. The price to pay for Clinique products is ridiculous, even for the beautiful coverage it gives. My face came out smooth, with no streaks and really covered my pores. Usually I used a primer that makes my pores be less visible, but with this foundation I didn't even have to use the primer. It set beautiful with powder and blended well when I wanted to contour.

• wtymreviews By  wtymreviews
    11.17.15

First off clinique is my holy grail, never fails brand.. I have eczema and so I have to be extremely careful what I use on my face. So obviously this is gentle on the skin and covers my acne and redness.. Highly recommend especially if u have sensitive skin!!

• rhalaszynski By  rhalaszynski
    06.09.15

I have oily skin with frequent breakouts, and wouldn't recommend it to anyone with similar skin type. It has a great light coverage, but doesn't cover up my breakouts.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I love its finish look.

• CarrieElise By  CarrieElise
    11.04.14

I have tried a lot of face makeups, but I love that this one looks natural and isn't heavy. I have oily skin, but this helps control it and even out any imperfections. I swore I would never wear foundation, but I love the difference this product makes!

• boobalajubala By  boobalajubala
    08.01.14

I have oily skin and get the occasional breakout. I got a free sample of this and liked it the first couple times I used it so I bought a bottle. I've been using it for a couple weeks now and I don't plan on trying it again. The color matched great but the coverage was minimal and it has caused several breakouts.