Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator | SheSpeaks

• Paradoxicalerica By  Paradoxicalerica
    04.26.18

I am a ginger with an unfortunate cluster of skin ailments: In addition to my ghost-like pale complexion, I have sensitive, acne prone combination skin prone to dryness and flakiness. Therefore, finding a good everyday moisturizer that addresses my dry skin without prompting a breakout can be a near impossible task. Given my past success with Clinique's skincare products, when I found this product at Costco for $35, the purchase was a no-brainer; after all, I was on the hunt for a new moisturizer and Costco's hassle free return policy and quality standards meant that I could return it if I didn't like it. But there's no need to wait in the return-line: I love this moisturizer. It feels smooth and silky and it's oil free formula means that I don't break out. And it works great in combination with my Clinique Acne Solutions product: salicylic acid and acne treatments tend to really dry my skin out, so this moisturizer keeps my skin smooth while treating my breakouts. And just a tiny drop goes a very long way, so the 50 mL container will last you a very long time. If it had an spf, I'd never need to purchase another moisturizer. Best of all, given that you can purchase a 50mL container at Costco for approximately $35 CAD, the value for such a high-end moisturizer can't be beat (and I'm always one for a good bargain!)