Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks

• hhelmreich hhelmreich
    08.24.19

My favorite moisturizer!! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. It is a little pricey but that?s the price you pay for excellence! Unlike some moisturizers that I have used, moisture surge never leaves my skin sticky or greasy.

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Love this product.

Love this product. I use when my skin gets dry and it needs a good dose of moisturizer this is one of my favorites. It is my skin care splurge. It is a little pricey but worth it.

• Hethee By  Hethee
    06.21.20

Yummy!

If you are looking for a light, filled with benefits moisturizer, 💆🏼‍♀️then this might be just for you. Without being tacky or heavy🧱 it is perfect for summer. ☀️So treat your skin right and give it a great big quencher! 💦

• SkincareJen19 By  SkincareJen19
    11.11.19

Light weight moisturizer

I thought it was just ok. Isn't my favorite moisturizer but also I don't hate it either. If you're looking for a light weight moisturizer this one maybe for you!

• hhelmreich By  hhelmreich
    08.24.19

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    08.19.19

Like giving skin a huge glass of water

Hands down best gel moisturizer ever. Even after just one use I could feel significant change in the softness of my skin even into the morning after waking up especially if I used it right before bedtime. I love this moisturizer and I highly recommend it! Not greasy whatsoever! It's like giving skin a big glass of water!

• bpritch By  bpritch
    07.15.19

So good!

I?ve been using this for years. I love it! Leaves my skin plump and hydrated. It really is the best moisturizer!

• SandyEggo By  SandyEggo
    02.21.19

Not for me

Over the years I received so many samples of this product with my Clinique purchased or within gift sets. I have wanted to love this product because I occasionally get dry skin and I hoped, like other Clinique products, this would work for me. Sadly it didn't and this caused my skin to breakout in a horrible rash multiple times. At first I only used this product in winter months and thought my rash was a season thing. I thought maybe one sample had expired, so I tried using a newer one. I determined the rash wasn't caused by anything else and this moisturizer was the root cause. I would personally not recommend this product to a friend because I have very resilient skin and it caused me such bad issues. I have used it as a hand creme and it worked great though.

• Vtctgirl88 By  Vtctgirl88
    01.02.19

Great product

I have super dry sensitive skin. I use this every 3 days to give my face that extra boost of hydration it needs. It always does the trick. The best thing too is it is so light weight and not greasy at all. It soaks into the skin unlike other hydrators that seem to just sit on your skin. I would recommend this to everyone.

• Dahling By  Dahling
    12.24.18

Face quench non tacky

Got a sample jar to try. I moved from MA to OK. What a climate shock to my skin. This moisture surge works immediately to give baby soft feel. No matter cold, wi,d, heat, my face is better hydrated.

• lkiefer11 By  lkiefer11
    12.21.18

Clinique Moisture Surge

I have been using Moisture Surge for a few years now and really like it. Makes my skin feel hydrated and healthy.