Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief | SheSpeaks Reviews

• simbalala simbalala
    01.24.14

Love the way it leaves skin after using it. The cream does not feel greasy and love how skin absorbs it. love it.

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Trusted Ingredients

Clinique products can be trusted to be sensitive to skin. The company has a long reputation for using the best ingredients without harsh chemicals. It's worth a trip to the department store versus convenient local pharmacy if it means you're doing better for your skin.

• Mmartin3293 By  Mmartin3293
    10.30.17

I LOVE Clinique products, this is such a great one! It works for most skin types- makes my skin super soft, smooth, and moisturized without making it feel oily or greasy. A little more pricey but worth it in the end! Great product- highly recommend it!

• Eileenie By  Eileenie
    09.20.17

One of my favorite moisturizers from Clinique. It's so light and non greasy yet hydrating and plumps up your skin.

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I'm not a fan of moisturizers or anything for my face really. But this moisturizer makes my face feel so amazing and fresh. I love how my name sits so well. I seriously love it !

• Vampirezamakeup1383 By  Vampirezamakeup1383
    05.17.17

I like very much quite liquid Foundation is is to apply it with a sponge, it fascinates me as it leaves my face when I wear it, it is quite copulating and lasting.

• Egritter By  Egritter
    05.14.17

Love it. Especially great in the winter when my skin is dry

• pinktaps By  pinktaps
    03.19.17

soft skin

I love this moisturizer and the way it leaves your skin not greasy. A cool gel that cools your skin down. Works wonder if u have dry skin which I do. I recommend it to anyone that would like to try it and see the results for themselves.

• alyssamos By  alyssamos
    02.28.17

love it!

i put this on every night and wake up to soft and smooth skin i love it!

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Very good and moisturizing cream. I used this during the day for my oily combination skin under the foundation. This gel left the dry parts of my skin smooth. I also used it for my under eyes and noticed smoother lines and plumpness. It was a bit lightweight for my dry areas but overall a good product. I can recommend this product.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Softer by mourning

THIS IS PERFECT to transforms your face overnight from dry to Dewey.Even works with my oily/ combination completion and does not break me out. Old special event overnight mask.