Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Review | SheSpeaks

• owensgirl03 By  owensgirl03
    09.11.21

Keeps the flakes at bay!

I have incredibly dry skin. I used to have to apply moisturizer multiple times per day to keep the flakes at bay, until this product came into my life! Love,Love, Love it. Lasts all day. Doesn't interfere with how my makeup looks. I'm hooked.

• KriSmo6 By  KriSmo6
    05.29.21

Perfect moisturizer

It's like a kiss from a diamond and a waterfall full of hydrating goodness🤗

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    05.22.21

Meh

I just didn't like the gel texture. The moisture was there and it was long lasting, but it was a texture issue for me.

• Andrea1969 By  Andrea1969
    05.22.21

Game changer!

This is my favorite moisturizer. I hate anything that feels heavy on my face or makes it shiny. This stuff absorbs quickly, leaving a matte finish and leaving me feeling like I've put nothing on my face at all. It's taken me much trial and error to find the right moisturizer for me, but this is it! My skin loves this stuff!

• tina30219 By  tina30219
    05.17.21

Never tried this but sure would like to give it a try.

• englishprof By  englishprof
    03.16.21

Feels Good

I've tried this and liked it, though I'm not sure it did anything more than less pricey products like L'oreal's Miracle Blur, which I love but am having more trouble finding these days. It definitely feels great on the skin!!

• jackamojuju By  jackamojuju
    03.16.21

Lightweight moisture

A really good gel moisturizer. A little goes a long way.

• Kizzy1977 By  Kizzy1977
    11.16.20

Clinique did an amazing job with this product. I use this product at night even though I have oily skin just to give it quench. Works even better when I have dry skin during the change of season. This will always be in my makeup cabinet as a regimen.

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Love this product.

Love this product. I use when my skin gets dry and it needs a good dose of moisturizer this is one of my favorites. It is my skin care splurge. It is a little pricey but worth it.

• Hethee By  Hethee
    06.21.20

Yummy!

If you are looking for a light, filled with benefits moisturizer, 💆🏼‍♀️then this might be just for you. Without being tacky or heavy🧱 it is perfect for summer. ☀️So treat your skin right and give it a great big quencher! 💦

• SkincareJen19 By  SkincareJen19
    11.11.19

Light weight moisturizer

I thought it was just ok. Isn't my favorite moisturizer but also I don't hate it either. If you're looking for a light weight moisturizer this one maybe for you!

• hhelmreich By  hhelmreich
    08.24.19

My favorite moisturizer!! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. It is a little pricey but that?s the price you pay for excellence! Unlike some moisturizers that I have used, moisture surge never leaves my skin sticky or greasy.

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    08.19.19

Like giving skin a huge glass of water

Hands down best gel moisturizer ever. Even after just one use I could feel significant change in the softness of my skin even into the morning after waking up especially if I used it right before bedtime. I love this moisturizer and I highly recommend it! Not greasy whatsoever! It's like giving skin a big glass of water!

• bpritch By  bpritch
    07.15.19

So good!

I?ve been using this for years. I love it! Leaves my skin plump and hydrated. It really is the best moisturizer!

• SandyEggo By  SandyEggo
    02.21.19

Not for me

Over the years I received so many samples of this product with my Clinique purchased or within gift sets. I have wanted to love this product because I occasionally get dry skin and I hoped, like other Clinique products, this would work for me. Sadly it didn't and this caused my skin to breakout in a horrible rash multiple times. At first I only used this product in winter months and thought my rash was a season thing. I thought maybe one sample had expired, so I tried using a newer one. I determined the rash wasn't caused by anything else and this moisturizer was the root cause. I would personally not recommend this product to a friend because I have very resilient skin and it caused me such bad issues. I have used it as a hand creme and it worked great though.