Clinique Lip Gloss Review | SheSpeaks

• Nicole409 By  Nicole409
    06.14.17

Has the right amount of color.

This lip gloss is the best!! It has just the right amount of color and it lasts for hours.

• AngelWigginton By  AngelWigginton
    06.05.14

I love the shine and what it does for my lips. Would only complain that it feels a little thick at first, but would still highly recommend!

• Sixjohnsons By  Sixjohnsons
    06.04.14

I like the shine and it stays on quite a while! A bit sticky but love the subtle tint.

• computergeek82a By  computergeek82a
    05.31.14

I love using Clinque's lip gloss. It has a nice shine to it and great color too. My favorite color is Cabana Crush because of the way it makes my lips look and it goes great with my complexion.

• onenac By  onenac
    10.20.13

I like it. Its a good Lip Gloss

• flgirl By  flgirl
    12.20.12

I have this in raspberry and I just love it. It is just the right amount of color and it is shiny, but not too sticky. I doesn't have a smell that I can discern from it. i travels well and it is fairly in expensive.

• Kellie2012 By  Kellie2012
    09.21.12

I'm a lipgloss junky, so I've pretty much purchased every brand imaginable. Clinique's lipgloss happens to be one of my favorites. It adds the perfect amount of sheen, color and moisture to my lips.

• acohen By  acohen
    03.22.12

Really lovely color and scent- very sticky.

• AlwaysForever By  AlwaysForever
    03.19.12

Works well and good for sensitive lips ( It is one of the few things my mom can use).

• kfd6866 By  kfd6866
    10.27.11

One of the better glosses I have used. It lasts a long time on my lips, and they feel much softer after applying.

• umana22 By  umana22
    01.24.11

this gloss is too thick and comes on to sticky but overall breat pigments

• arobertson4 By  arobertson4
    03.09.10

This gloss does last a while but I think personally that it is super-sticky. Its thick and it migrates from my lips. I think I will stick with Buxom