Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector | SheSpeaks

• cleanliving cleanliving
    10.15.10

I used this product for 8 weeks and saw no difference. A lot of promises no results.

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

I love this! It has really helped my dark spots fade, even on my chest! Leaves my skin feeling very, very silky. It is a bit expensive, but worth the price!!

• Sixjohnsons By  Sixjohnsons
    06.04.14

I began only applying to troubled areas. Clinique instructed to use all over as "the dark spot might originate from deep in another area" and under moisturizer. Took their advice and noticed shrinking on my worst troubled spot, but not impressed. I do like how it feels on my face.

• freebies4me85 By  freebies4me85
    10.07.12

Very expensive and I had used this for over three month's. it started to work ans started to lighten a little bit and then no more luck with it. total waste of money

• kara331 By  kara331
    09.12.12

didn't work for me and I gave it a month and that was it

• sonyjean By  sonyjean
    06.23.12

I tried this when it first came out and it smelt like poo . So I took it back. I never got a chance to see if it would work for me.

• Gail100 By  Gail100
    04.05.12

this is very great...it works we;;

• allanawhite By  allanawhite
    04.05.12

I have been using this product on my sensitive skin for two weeks and I already see a difference. It is important to use a very good sunscreen with this product. I have not had any sensitivity or peeling or redness from using it and my skin feels more supple and clearer.

• angelthatsins By  angelthatsins
    03.08.12

At first it was great and worked so well but then after awhile my skin got used to the product.. I'm not crazy about it.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    10.15.10

• Sweetelbell By  Sweetelbell
    08.16.10

I found this product to be just ok. I like the way it goes on my skin does not interfer with my make up or creme. Was hoping for better results