Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Review | SheSpeaks

• alicebth By  alicebth
    06.12.16

Pretty Good, especially for acne prone skin

Pretty good moisturizer, especially when you're suffering from acne! Although it is not the most hydrating clinique has to offer.. I like the feel, and it doesnt stay on the skin, so you can apply make up right after, although for my skin type, I need something stronger (Love Clinique Moisture Surge) but then I have very dry skin, so this should be really good for normal skin and is really good for acne prone skin.

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    06.11.16

Friend to any skin

The best moisturizer ever! You feel the heal and love immediately. Okay, my skin is dry between eyebrows and temple to jaw line, forehead nose and chin shine like crazy. I promise by the 2nd day of using this my skin felt relief. I am sold on this plus the 2 step system.

• thegiftofgab By  thegiftofgab
    08.14.15

I highly recommend this gel moisturizer for those with oily skin. My skin cannot stand lotion moisturizers, and this one is amazing. It doesn't cause me to break out what so ever, and my skin looks clearer. The price is comparable to drugstore moisturizers as well. The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel at the drugstore costs around $23. The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel at Sephora costs about $25. It's worth it.

• Lannah86 By  Lannah86
    11.01.14

I've used this moisturizer forever. It's my back up one if I run out. It's not super amazing but it does keep my face soft when I do use it.

• LetsTalk1 By  LetsTalk1
    10.16.14

I didn't have a chance to try this item and reading those review I'm not sure what to do now...

• Maggiel By  Maggiel
    05.19.14

Great face lotion for every day use. Nice and light and softening

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    05.01.14

It's okay

• Dpreston By  Dpreston
    04.27.14

I have extremely dry skin and have struggled to find a product that provides the moisture I need especially during the harsh winter months. This product IS THAT product. I recommend it highly.

• hmelton1780 By  hmelton1780
    04.27.14

I don't see where this is all that great.

• annimi By  annimi

it works not a 100 percent it makes your skin nice and soft

• dawnmarieb By  dawnmarieb
    04.27.14

This product works well. It absorbs quickly and doesn't make my face feel greasy which makes it ideal to wear under makeup.

• Sunnysnowflake By  Sunnysnowflake
    10.05.13

This is the first sample moisturizer that I have ever used and then purchased a full size of. It is light but super moisturizing. I am very sensitive to smell and this doesn't disturb me at all. Its very pleasant. I used to get tiny bumps on my cheeks but since using this I haven't had those reappear. I am so happy to use this as a part of my regular skin care daily routine. It is perfect for my dry skin.

• wrightvm By  wrightvm
    09.19.13

I really enjoy this moisturizer. It lasts all day and feels light on your skin. It also smells clean without being perfumed! If you have the extra money to afford Clinique, it is so worth it!

• lissacole By  lissacole
    09.19.13

The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is a great moisturizer for those with oily skin. This product does more than just moisturize your skin by repairing your skins moisture barrier so your skin can retain it's own moisture. For those with dry skin I would suggest using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Plus as the gel is intended for use on oily skin types.

• bremarie37 By  bremarie37
    09.10.13

I just started this product and ut makes my face feel great. Wish I could find it cheaper but, feeling my face feel great.