Clinique Clinique 7 day scrub | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

This product works pretty well as an exfoliate but it is a little pricey. Honestly there are scrubs by clean and clear and Neutrogena that work just as well if not better. But if you are looking for a higher end face product this is a really good scrub.

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Amazing!!

Best scrub ever!!! Little goes a long way. Leaves my face feeling fresh!

• Paradoxicalerica By  Paradoxicalerica
    04.26.18

A Light Everyday Exfoliant

I have a very unfortunate conglomeration of sensitive, fair, dry, acne prone combination skin. I received a sample of this product from a promotion and after using approximately twice a day for a week, I'm very pleased. It's gentle enough not to irritate my skin, but still exfoliates and removes dry flakes and dead skin so that my acne remains under control. I use it in combination with my Clinique 3 step kit.

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

do not use it if you have sensitive skin

I like 2-3 products of clinique but due to my skin as it is sensitive, i am very careful to what i use. However i tried but it was extremely strong and harsh for my skin and i also got pimples. not happy about it,

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

I liked this!

I liked this scrub and all of the Clinique skin care items. I felt that it did exfoliate my skin and was gentle enough to use once a week. I have oily combination skin and needed this for my blackheads and to keep my foundation application looking smooth. The beads to exfoliate were smooth to the touch and did not scratch my skin. My skin was left smooth and supple. It did what it was advertised to do.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Tried them all

One of my favorite SCUBS ever. Gentle but effective. Not as harsh as the apricot. I also like that you allow it to dry . Clinique did well with this.

• Junipere By  Junipere
    12.07.16

High Quality

This was both my first real introduction to exfoliation, and it remains one of my favorites! Anything by Clinique I will generally love, and this is definitely included into that. I don't have to worry about it drying my skin out, or leaving any nasty side effects like a rash or irritation. I use it a couple of times a week.

• Machelle85 By  Machelle85
    06.16.16

It would be nice to try this out some day maybe I'll get it in the mail

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.19.16

Love this scrub. It's great for sensitive skin and easy to use really recommend this scrub

• Yourenotfetxh By  Yourenotfetxh
    10.15.15

This product is OKAY, for the price that is. Definitely exfoliates and makes my face a whole lot softer, but for the price, it's just not worth it.

• STYLEISLIFE20 By  STYLEISLIFE20
    09.28.15

This facial wash is okay, pretty harsh on sensitive skin. It made me break out at first then it dried my skin out after all the end results were great. Not my first pick to use though.