Clinique Clinique 7 day scrub | SheSpeaks

• Paradoxicalerica Paradoxicalerica
    04.26.18

A Light Everyday Exfoliant

I have a very unfortunate conglomeration of sensitive, fair, dry, acne prone combination skin. I received a sample of this product from a promotion and after using approximately twice a day for a week, I'm very pleased. It's gentle enough not to irritate my skin, but still exfoliates and removes dry flakes and dead skin so that my acne remains under control. I use it in combination with my Clinique 3 step kit.

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    08.21.19

Phenomenal scrub

This is a really great scrub. Clinique is one of my favorite prestige brands. Their products seriously work wonders on my skin but this scrub is phenomenal. I don't use it everyday since it is a scrub it is very grainy so I don't recommend everyday use but I use it twice a week and since I began use I see a significant decrease in blackheads especially around my nose area.

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

Great for sensitive skin

I have ridiculously sensitive skin!!! And anything Clinique is amazing for that, even their super rich moisturizers!! Love the Clinique line of skin care!!

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Amazing!!

Best scrub ever!!! Little goes a long way. Leaves my face feeling fresh!

• Paradoxicalerica By  Paradoxicalerica
    04.26.18

A Light Everyday Exfoliant

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

do not use it if you have sensitive skin

I like 2-3 products of clinique but due to my skin as it is sensitive, i am very careful to what i use. However i tried but it was extremely strong and harsh for my skin and i also got pimples. not happy about it,

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

I liked this!

I liked this scrub and all of the Clinique skin care items. I felt that it did exfoliate my skin and was gentle enough to use once a week. I have oily combination skin and needed this for my blackheads and to keep my foundation application looking smooth. The beads to exfoliate were smooth to the touch and did not scratch my skin. My skin was left smooth and supple. It did what it was advertised to do.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Tried them all

One of my favorite SCUBS ever. Gentle but effective. Not as harsh as the apricot. I also like that you allow it to dry . Clinique did well with this.

• Junipere By  Junipere
    12.07.16

High Quality

This was both my first real introduction to exfoliation, and it remains one of my favorites! Anything by Clinique I will generally love, and this is definitely included into that. I don't have to worry about it drying my skin out, or leaving any nasty side effects like a rash or irritation. I use it a couple of times a week.

• Machelle85 By  Machelle85
    06.16.16

It would be nice to try this out some day maybe I'll get it in the mail

• jxing75 By  jxing75
    03.19.16

Love this scrub. It's great for sensitive skin and easy to use really recommend this scrub