Clinique Clarifying Lotion | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Helped with my skin problems.

• aliptak By  aliptak
    12.20.12

I used this product for about a year when I felt that the effects weren't as strong. My face started breaking out when I went to college and the hard water destroyed my face. This definitely helped and highly cut back my breakouts. However the effects stopped and my breakouts became worse as I got more accustomed to the product. I did use all three steps in their acne collection. Good product; just maybe not for me.

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.29.12

I love this toner(lotion)!! It cleans everything your cleanser doesnt right off. also helps to control oil and zits. Works GREAT!! will always re-purchase

• kara331 By  kara331
    09.12.12

Been using this since I was a teenager, about 15 years. Love it!

• mamaof4 By  mamaof4
    08.28.12

I have used clinque clarifying lotion for over 10 years and it helps keep my face clean and clear. I have the #2 which is just right for my skin, not too drying but not to moisturizing either. I have tried drug store brands of toner, but always come back to clinque. It is worth the extra money.

• alwaysblabbing By  alwaysblabbing
    07.12.12

I have used this product daily for years. Combined with the Clinique face soap and lotion my skin has made a dramatic improvement. My face feels cleaner and I have much fewer breakouts.

• itsmommy By  itsmommy
    06.13.12

I really love this and use it nightly. Even though I've gotten older over the years, Clinique Clarifying Lotion still does a nice job as a toner for my older skin.

• angel437 By  angel437
    06.13.12

This product is great! I have been using it for a while now and works great! Really gets skin clean.

• craftcath By  craftcath
    04.25.12

This is a wonderful clarifying lotion. I have been using it for years!

• mcreason16 By  mcreason16
    04.25.12

I've always thought that toners/clarifying lotions are a wasted step in my skincare routine. This product doesn't change my opinion about that! Can't really notice any benefit from using it - but it is a bit refreshing and smells nice... ?!?