Clinique Chubby Stick | SheSpeaks

• echonyc echonyc
    01.02.15

I really like the tinted colors of the Chubby sticks. My most recent color used was Mega Melon. I think the application is easy, and it feels nice when you first put it on. But the moisturizing feeling doesn't last long. Neither does the color. So it would be like 5 star for how it is RIGHT when you apply it. But 2 stars for staying power. If you don't mind reapplying frequently, I think it's a nice product.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

I love chubby sticks! It feels like chapstick going on your lips.

• Kshah1 By  Kshah1
    07.19.16

Moisturizes lips

I love the tint this gives to the lips. It is moisturizing yet has an easy application! Feels very confortable on the lips and can easily be layered. Clinique offers these in a wide range of colors.

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521
    07.07.16

love

I love these chubby sticks! I love all the shades they have and I love how it looks on my lips.

• Cgottus By  Cgottus
    06.01.16

Easy to apply. Smooth formula.

Purchased this product in Super Strawberry and absolutely love it. Easy and smooth to apply. Also gives me just the right amount of color.....I look put together but not overly made up. The only thing that I would change is the staying power. I feel like it needs to be reapplied often resulting in using up the product very quickly.

• Samrina By  Samrina
    11.19.15

Love the entire range of colors that Clinique's chubby stick has got. Currently I'm using 'whole lotta honey' and it's a beautiful everyday wear for dusky and weatish skin tones. However the color and moisturizing effect don't last too long and need regular touch ups.

• SarahBH By  SarahBH
    06.28.15

For a moisture tint it's great!! If you are looking for serious color I would look elsewhere. Moisturizers are great!

• Kirangulalaye By  Kirangulalaye
    01.07.15

The tint of color is nice buts it dries my lips out

• echonyc By  echonyc
    01.02.15

• DarilynSue By  DarilynSue
    06.20.14

This lip product has some really nice shades; however, it tends to dry out my lips.

• Itsnina By  Itsnina
    06.17.14

I love how it goes on smoothly. It is nit harsh on my lips like other lipsticks. I also love the color choices